What's special about large cord covers?
- Sleek cable cover made from strong PVC with large capacity for demanding applications
- Ribbed bottom provides more traction for safer and stronger support
- Cord cover can be used indoors or outdoors, eliminating unreasonable spending for location specific applications
- Ships unslit, but can be easily split using the 3 pre-slit notches on the bottom
- Click for More Features
Super Duty Cord Cover was designed for applications that demand just a little more. Basic cord covers provide great protection, but usually leave little room to work with. These extreme cable covers provide you with 3 channels that go from 3/4" in height to over 1" in width, giving you plenty of protection/concealment room. Made from extruded PVC, these Super Duty Covers are the perfect solution for anyone looking for versatility in their cable management arsenal.
|ED-CC-SPRD||Super Duty High Capacity Cord Cover||59" L x 5.75" W x 1.375" H||Black, Gray||10.5 lbs|
|DST10||Double Sided Tape||3/4"||10'||Transparent||10 ft.|
|SBV-RH100||Rubber-Based Adhesive Sticky Back® Velcro Hook 88||1"||1'||Transparent||per Foot|
- Thick 1/4" columns on the channels provide extra support
- 59" long - ideal for longer runs, eliminating the need to buy more protectors
- Great protection for:
|ED-CC-SPRD||1.375"||5.75"||59"||0.9375" x 1.875"||0.75" x 1.375"||10.5 lbs|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Straighten Out Your New Floor Cord Cover
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Super Duty High Capacity Cord Cover:
Ordered this item to cover data cables in a trade show booth. Very nice product. VERY sturdy and somewhat heavy, which keeps it from moving around nicely. Note that the bottom is NOT split, so to get a cable through with a plug on it you must cut the bottom of the cover. However, there are grooves along the bottom that make this quite easy with a utility knife. Just be sure you have a knife handy when installing. Also cuts to length very well with a circular saw. I would purchase again.