What's special about this studio cord cover?
- Decorative look to match any floors, including some wood finishes
- Hard PVC provides great cord protection from foot traffic
- Tacky non-skid rubber backing to secure in place prevents tripping hazards
- Holds up to (6) 1/4” cables (XLR, guitar cables, audio/video cables) without insert
- Comes in 36" (3 ft) lengths
- Click for More Features
StudioSavers™ are a one of a kind item for protection and management of your wires. Made from thick PVC material they are able to withstand heavy foot traffic as well as small transport traffic such as office chairs, equipment cases and carts, cabinets, etc. The color choice is very wide and it even includes a stainable wood finish to match almost any kind of floor. The snap-on removable covers allow for interconnecting of the cord protectors to any desired length and the adhesive back double strip prevents any movement while StudioSavers™ lay on the floor.
|CHS-STU-IND-007||Wood Grain Covers||STAINABLE||3 FT||0.8 lb|
|DST10||Double Sided Tape||3/4"||10'||Transparent|
|SBV-RH100||Rubber-Based Adhesive Sticky Back® Velcro Hook 88||1"||1'||Transparent|
- 2-piece adhesive non-slip strips means the cord cover stays in place.
- Removable snap-on cover
- Interlock to desired length, 100% modular to fit your needs.
- Wide design holds more cables
Dimensions are per piece.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Big Office
- Small Office
Comments about StudioSavers Cord Covers- 5/Pk:
turned a mess of cables into a nice neat strip. I was able to cut it where I needed to make it the length that I needed. I can fit multiple cables -- even the thicker power cables in it. (Just don't try to use the cable inserts if you have thicker cables as those strips are too narrow.)
- Primary use: