The Strapac SP-2 is the perfect tool belt accessory for telecommunications technicians doing retrofit and new installations. This pouch is excellent for holding your flexible cable ties and keeping them close at hand. The SP-2 is made of a durable, light weight material that will keep your straps on your hip no matter what job you're doing.
- Swivel Quick Release for fast and easy detachment
- Elastic closure secures ties in the bag
- Eliminates loss of zip ties
- Saves time and money
- Comfortable to wear - clips right onto your belt
- Field tested and approved
- Can be worn together or independently
- Standard color is Black; all for custom colors (minimums may apply to custom color orders)
|Material||420D PU Nylon|
|Capacity||up to 100 Cable Ties|
Act Now! Limited Quantities!
|SC-SP-2||Strapac SP-2 for 12" and 8" Cable Ties||0.125 lb||DISCONTINUED|
- To remove or attach either bag from the belt clip, the bag must be perpendicular to the clip
- Press the release button on the belt clip for the bag to be easily removed or attached
- The button on the belt clip MUST be depressed and the bag perpendicular to the clip while removing or attaching the bag. This must be done to prevent damage to the belt clip assembly.
- The belt clip assembly is designed to prevent the unwanted removal of either bag
- to ensure straps stay in the bag, depress cord stop and pull on the elastic cord until tight
The manufacturer offers a 1 year limited warranty on the Strapac SP-2.
- The products are intended for their sole use. They are not intended for carrying anything other than Nylon Cable Ties
- If the seams come loose or unraveled, the manufacturer warranties such
- If the seams have been torn or ripped apart, the manufacturer will make the determination at that time
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There Are Millie-Ties
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!