What's special about this split sleeve?
- Safety compliant and fire rated up to 4 hours
- A cost effective way to run existing cabling bundles through walls when installed with the included classified firestop cable sleeve
- Used to protect and support cables in non-rated and rated construction
- Unique, original design created specifically for use with concrete floors, concrete walls, concrete black walls, and gypsum board/stud wall assemblies up to 10" thick
- Available in 1 inch (FSR100), 2 inch (FSR200), & 4 inch (FSR400) models
- Click for More Features
This STI Firestop Sleeve Kit is the product of choice when working with existing through-wall cable penetrations in cramped spaces or on a ladder, as it's only half the weight of most competing threaded products. Split sleeves are designed with a split pathway and come with wall plates which allow them to be implemented around existing cable bundles. The smooth finished rolled lip eliminates the need for conduit bushings.
|PART #||TRADE SIZE||MIN. OPENING||MAX. OPENING||PLATE DIAMETER MIN.||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|STI-FSR100||1" (25mm)||1.16" (30mm)||2.25" (57mm)||3" x 3" (76mm x 76mm)||1.25 lbs|
|STI-FSR200||2" (51mm)||2.38" (60mm)||4.0" (102mm)||4.5" x 4.5" (114mm x 114mm)||2.78 lbs|
|STI-FSR400||4" (102mm)||4.5" (114mm)||6.0" (152mm)||8" x 8" (203mm x 203mm)||7.25 lbs|
Each Kit Includes: Precut split metallic sleeve, split mounting plates, intumescent gaskets, wall labels, and putty to seal both ends.
- Sleeves and wall are labeled to make inspection easy
- Mounting holes in the wall plates secure the sleeve in openings that perhaps are big
- Incorporates a built in bushing, which ensures that cable jacketing is safe from damage and allows for smooth cable entry and pulling
- Easily put together: just clamp the sleeve and secure it within the wall
- Included in the kit are external firestop gaskets and sufficient SpecSeal® Firestop putty to seal both ends of the installed sleeve
- Perfect for the times that all your data, video, communication, power, and control cabling must be installed through sleeves that penetrate fire resistance rated barriers
- Convenient split sleeve design allows for installation after cables have been run through the walls, and accommodates present cable bundle diameter as well as anticipated growth
- ANSI/UL 1479, ASTM E814 rated F up to 4 hours for use with over-sized openings. 2003 IBC section 712.2 compliant
- Applications include common constructions: concrete floors, concrete walls, concrete block walls, and gypsum board/ stud wall assemblies up to 10" (250mm) thick with hourly ratings up to 4 hours. Compatible with EMT Conduit accessories.
- One year manufacturer warranty
For use in System Nos F-A-3029, W-J-3141, W-J-3142, W-L-3275, & W-L-3276.
|Available Sizes||1" (25 mm), 2" (51 mm), 4" (102 mm)|
|Sleeve Construction||0.059" (1.5 mm) thick steel (zinc plated)|
|Plate Construction||0.074" (1.9 mm) thick steel (galvanized), 28 gauge|
|Expansion Temperature||350° F (177° C)|
|Volume Expansion||15x (free expansion)|
|In-Service Temperature||130° F (54.4° C)|
|Material||SpecSeal® Firestop Putty|
|Expansion Temperature||230° F (110° C)|
|Volume Expansion||8x (free expansion)|
|In-Service Temperature||130° F (54.4° C)|
|VOC Content||0.00 lbs/gal (0.0 g/l)|
|cULus Classified||ANSI/UL 1479, ASTM E814 rated F up to 4 hours for use with over-sized openings|
|IBC||2003 IBC section 712.2 compliant|
FILL, VOID, OR CAVITY MATERIALS CLASSIFIED BY UNDERWRITERS LABORATORIES INC.® FOR USE IN THROUGH-PENETRATION FIRESTOP SYSTEMS
SEE UL FIRE RESISTANCE DIRECTORY
CLASSIFIED FILL, VOID, OR CAVITY MATERIALS FOR USE IN THROUGH-PENETRATION FIRESTOP SYSTEMS. SEE UL DIRECTORY OF PRODUCTS CERTIFED FOR CANADA AND UL FIRE RESISTANCE DIRECTORY
This product was tested to the following standards where applicable.
E814 Fire Tests of Through-Penetration Fire Stops
1479 Fire Tests of Through-Penetration Firestops
WARRANTY: Specified Technologies Inc. manufactures its goods in a manner to be free of defects. Should any defect occur in its goods (within one year), Specified Technologies Inc., upon prompt notification, will at its option, exchange or repair the goods or refund the purchase price.
Limitations and Exclusions: This warranty is in lieu of all other representations expressed or implied (including the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for use) and under no circumstances shall Specified Technologies Inc. be responsible for any incidental or consequential property damage or losses. Prior to use, the User shall determine the suitability of the product for its intended use, and the User assumes all risks and liability for subsequent use.
- The Problem with Leakage Ratings
- 2-1/2 Minutes to Stop a Fire
- Firestopping Sheet Metal Ductwork
- Firestopping vs Fireblocking
- Firestopping Wood Floor Chase Assemblies
- Metallic Stub-Ups for Plastic Piping Systems
- Plan, Install, & Firestop Cable Penetrations
- Firestopping Plastic Pipes
- Firestop Putty Pads: When, Where, and How to Use Them
- STI Quiets the Competition
- Unstanding the T Rating
- Where There's Smoke .. There May Be Cables!
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- How to Maintain Smoke Alarms
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts