STI Intumescent RTC Collar
Intumescent RTC Firestop Collars are designed to seal around plastic pipes that penetrate through fire-resistance rated walls and floors. When temperatures exceed 320° F (160° C), the insert starts to expand and will seal out any fire or smoke.
- Small profile to fit into small cracks
- Not water soluble, so it can be used on water supply pipes and other pipes that might make condensation
- Flexes without flake-off to prevent eye hazards
- Expands quickly to help prevent the spread of fire and smoke
- Swells up to 60 times its normal size to seal off every little crack and crevice
|Product Name||RTC Firestop Collar|
|Shell Construction||Nom 22 GA Galvanized Steel 0.03" thick (0.76 mm)|
|Intumescent Insert||Molded One Piece|
|Sizes Accommodated||3" trade size pipe (89 mm)
3" trade size pipe fitting (102 mm)
4" trade size pipe (114 mm)
4" trade size pipe fitting (127 mm)
|Expansion Begins||320° F (160° C)|
|Volume Expansion||32x to 64x (free expansion)|
|In Service Temperature||≤ 120° F (49° C)|
|STI-RTC350||Adjustable Firestop Collar, 3 or 4 inches, for pipes and couplings|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!