What's special about this grommet?
- Used for single-cable penetrations instead of putty, sleeves, or foam, with no mess to clean up
- Made with Ultem® premium, plenum-grade material for exceptional flame and heat resistance
- Can be used with existing cables that are already in the wall, for a quick and easy retrofit
- Click for More Features
Do you have one low voltage cable going through a wall that you want to protect from fire or smoke? The Firestop Grommet is the item you need. Installation is quick and eas,y with just one snap and no messy foams or putties to clean up.
|LENGTH||INSTALLED DEPTH||REQUIRED OPENING|
|STI-RFG1||1-5/8"||1-9/16"||1-9/16"||Red||1 Blister Pack (10 Grommets per blister pack)|
- 2-piece, snap-together design makes for quick installation
- A soft inner core conforms to the cable for a smoke-sealed and firestopped application
- Installation is a breeze: just drill a hole, run your cable, snap the grommet around the cable, then press it into the wall
- For use in gypsum board or drywall construction, with low voltage cables that have an OD of up to 0.27 inches (7 mm)
- Tested to meet the exacting criteria of ASTM E814 (UL1479) and CAN/ULC S115
|Weight||0.01 lbs (5g)|
|Leakage Rating||Less Than 1 CFM (ANSI/UL1479)|
|In-Service Temp||<130° F (54° C)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts