STI Ready® Firestop Grommet
Do you have one low voltage cable going through a wall that you want to protect from fire or smoke? The Firestop Grommet is the item you need. Installation is quick and eas,y with just one snap and no messy foams or putties to clean up.
- 2-piece, snap-together design makes for quick installation
- A soft inner core conforms to the cable for a smoke-sealed and firestopped application
- Installation is a breeze: just drill a hole, run your cable, snap the grommet around the cable, then press it into the wall
- For use in gypsum board or drywall construction, with low voltage cables that have an OD of up to 0.27 inches (7 mm)
- Tested to meet the exacting criteria of ASTM E814 (UL1479) and CAN/ULC S115
|Weight||0.01 lbs (5g)|
|Leakage Rating||Less Than 1 CFM (ANSI/UL1479)|
|In-Service Temp||<130° F (54° C)|
|LENGTH||INSTALLED DEPTH||REQUIRED OPENING|
|STI-RFG1||1-5/8"||1-9/16"||1-9/16"||Red||1 Blister Pack (10 Grommets per blister pack)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!