What's special about this fire control spray?
- Designed to adhere to almost any cable jacketing material, making it easy to protect all of the cables in your project from high heat
- Non-halogenated production makes this product safer than many other available flame protection sprays
- Spray does not become overly hardened when dry, so your cables retain flexibility and can be moved or removed easily if necessary
- Material is also water and weather resistant when set, ensuring that you get the longest possible life out of your cables
- High solid content results in a higher coverage rate than any comparable product on the market
- Click for More Features
SpecSeal® Cable Spray is engineered to provide your cables with extra defense from fire. This protectant is safe and easy to install, and can be applied with common spraying equipment.
|PART #||UNIT||VOLUME||UNITS / PART||COLOR||PRICE|
|STI-CS105||5 Gallon Pail||1,155 CU IN||1||White|
- Designed for cables installed in cable trays, and similar grouped cable assemblies
- Low-abrasion material for longer pump life and less maintenance
- Produced with no solvents, so Cable Spray will not erode cable jackets or insulation
- Can be applied as thinly as 1/16" to meet Factory Mutual approval requirements
- UL Listed: 723
- Tested to ASTM E84
|Coverage Rate||12.8 ft.2/gal. at 1/8" installed dry film thickness (0.31 m2/L at 3.2 mm installed dry film thickness)|
|In-Service Temp||≤130 °F (54 °C)|
|UL Rated||UL 723|
|Flame Spread||0 (ASTM E84)|
|Smoke Developed||15 (ASTM E84)|
|Drying Time||Tack Free: 2 Hours Dry Through: 24-48 Hours|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
|Requirements for Application Equipment|
|Working Pressure||Min 3,000 PSI|
|Delivery||Min. 1.0 US GPM (2.1 l/min.)|
|Spray Tip Orifice||0.023" to 0.026" Recommended|
|Fluid Line||Min. 3/8", 1/2" Recommended|
|Fan Pattern||Min 6"|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030