STI® Exit Stopper Multifunction Door Alarm
SSTI-6400, Red shown above
The Exit Stopper® by STI picks up where your other security devices leave off. Install it onto unauthorized entry/exit point in your facility and it belts out a piercing 105 dB siren that you simply can't miss, unless you're working in a 105 dB siren testing facility... but what are the chances?
- Delay mode lets you exit before it arms
- Nearly indestructible polycarbonate housing prevents vandals from disabling it
- Compact design fits any door without being obstructive
- Makes a great cost-effective alternative to horizontal bar alarms
- Includes a warning label to prevent entry and exit
PS.: Do not use this alarm outdoors!
|Warning Horn||Low: 95 dB
High: 105 dB
|Relay Contacts||Form C Dry 0-30 Volts
AC/DC, 1 Amp
|Stanby Current||10 uA|
|Alarm Current||200 mA|
|Operating temperature Range||-40° to 250°F
(-40° to 121°C)
|Reccomended Operating Temperature||32°F to 113°F
(0°C to 45°C
|Dimension||5.375 in. x 5.375 in. x 2 in.
(137 x 137 x 51 mm)
Do not use this alarm outdoors!
|SSTI-6400||Exit Stopper Door Alarm for Standard Doors||105 dB||Red or Green|
|SSTI-6402||Exit Stopper Door Alarm for Double Doors||105 dB|
|SSTI-6406||Exit Stopper for Both Sides of a Door||105 dB|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com's Top 9 Products for Fire Protection
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- How to Fireproof Your Server Room
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!