What's special about these lamp holders?
- Receptacle base is available in your choice of porcelain or fiberglass for resistance to thermal shock, and features a glossy, glass-like finish to blend in with existing décor
- Twist-lock mounting holes for easy and firm installation, as well as removal for rewiring if necessary
- Keyless or pull-chain operation for integration with standard lighting or specialty applications, such as installation in remote and detached locations
- 600 Watt maximum power rating allows for use with a wide range of light bulbs
- Click for More Features
These lighting receptacles are ideal for providing an easy, inexpensive lighting solution houses with old wiring and remote, detached structures. With the use of conduit or surface raceway and standard 4" junction boxes, lighting can be added to a room or structure without having to damage existing walls and ceilings.
|PART #||BODY MATERIAL||SWITCH TYPE||TERMINATION||PRICE|
|MOR-82113||Porcelain||Pull Chain||6" Lead|
|MOR-82114||Porcelain||Pull Chain with Power Outlet||Screw|
|MOR-82118||Fiberglass||Pull Chain||6" Lead|
- Available with either termination screws or a 6” wire lead for easy integration with existing circuitry
- Top wire design for easy termination during wiring
- Copper alloy termination screws for optimum electrical conductivity
- Glazed white finish which accepts enamel paint to blend in with walls and ceilings
- Accepts standard medium base light bulbs, which are readily available in most local hardware stores
- Meets UL-496 requirements for use in residential applications
|Material||Body: Glazed Porcelain, Fiberglass
Screw Shell: Copper Alloy
|UL Listing||UL-496 for use in residential areas|
|SKU||MATERIAL||SWITCH||VOLTS||TERMINATION TYPE||Overall Diameter||WEIGHT||Price|
|MOR-82111||Porcelain||Keyless||250V||6" Wire Lead||4.25"||10.625cm||0.70 lb|
|MOR-82112||Porcelain||Pull Chain||250V||Screw||4.25"||10.625cm||0.80 lb|
|MOR-82113||Porcelain||Pull Chain||250V||6" Wire Lead||4.25"||10.625cm||0.75 lb|
|MOR-82114||Porcelain||Pull Chain with Power Outlet||250V||Screw||4.25"||10.625cm||0.86 lb|
|MOR-82116||Fiberglass||Keyless||250V||6" Wire Lead||4.25"||10.625cm||0.25 lb|
|MOR-82117||Fiberglass||Pull Chain||250V||Screw||4.25"||10.625cm||0.25 lb|
|MOR-82118||Fiberglass||Pull Chain||250V||6" Wire Lead||4.25"||10.625cm||0.25 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
- UL Listing
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts