Motion Activated Security Lights
These solid polycarbonate, motion activated lighting units provide a convenient, long-lasting, safe, and energy-saving security solution for residential and commercial properties. UL 924 listed for wet locations, they can be mounted to walls or eaves, and are ideal for walkways, entrances and patios.
- Standard 120 VAC for easy installation in most existing domestic and commercial infrastructures
- Twin units require screw-in PAR 38 light bulbs (bulbs are not included, but are easy to find and install)
- Maximum power rating of up to 150 Watts for flexibility in choice of bulb brightness and energy consumption
- UL 924 listed for use in wet locations like patios or entrance ways to detached garages
- Pre-drilled mounting holes on the back of units for easy wall or eave mounting
- Included 150W 3" quartz halogen lamp for high intensity, energy-efficient lighting on single lamp units, MOR-73220 and MOR-73221
|PART#||LAMP||VOLTS||ANGLE OF DETECTION||RANGE (FT)||WIDTH||HEIGHT||DEPTH||WEIGHT (lbs.)||PRICE|
|MOR-73210||Par 38||120VAC||180°||53||5" (12.7cm)||6.5" (16.51cm)||7" (17.78cm)||1.21 lbs|
|MOR-73211||Par 38||120VAC||180°||53||5" (12.7cm)||6.5" (16.51cm)||7" (17.78cm)||1.21 lbs|
|MOR-73220||3" Quartz Halogen||120VAC||110°||40||5" (12.7cm)||5" (12.7cm)||8" (20.32cm)||1.62 lbs|
|MOR-73221||3" Quartz Halogen||120VAC||110°||40||5" (12.7cm)||5" (12.7cm)||8" (20.32cm)||1.62 lbs|
|Material - Housing||Molded Polycarbonate|
|UL Listing||UL924 - Damp Location|
|MOR-73210||Twin Par||Bronze||150 (max.)|
|MOR-73211||Twin Par||White||150 (max.)|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
- UL Listing
HOW-TO CORNER -