Motion Activated Security Lights
These solid polycarbonate, motion activated lighting units provide a convenient, long-lasting, safe, and energy-saving security solution for residential and commercial properties. UL 924 listed for wet locations, they can be mounted to walls or eaves, and are ideal for walkways, entrances and patios.
- Standard 120 VAC for easy installation in most existing domestic and commercial infrastructures
- Twin units require screw-in PAR 38 light bulbs (bulbs are not included, but are easy to find and install)
- Maximum power rating of up to 150 Watts for flexibility in choice of bulb brightness and energy consumption
- UL 924 listed for use in wet locations like patios or entrance ways to detached garages
- Pre-drilled mounting holes on the back of units for easy wall or eave mounting
- Included 150W 3" quartz halogen lamp for high intensity, energy-efficient lighting on single lamp units, MOR-73220 and MOR-73221
|PART#||LAMP||VOLTS||ANGLE OF DETECTION||RANGE (FT)||WIDTH||HEIGHT||DEPTH||WEIGHT (lbs.)||PRICE|
|MOR-73210||Par 38||120VAC||180°||53||5" (12.7cm)||6.5" (16.51cm)||7" (17.78cm)||1.21 lbs|
|MOR-73211||Par 38||120VAC||180°||53||5" (12.7cm)||6.5" (16.51cm)||7" (17.78cm)||1.21 lbs|
|MOR-73220||3" Quartz Halogen||120VAC||110°||40||5" (12.7cm)||5" (12.7cm)||8" (20.32cm)||1.62 lbs|
|MOR-73221||3" Quartz Halogen||120VAC||110°||40||5" (12.7cm)||5" (12.7cm)||8" (20.32cm)||1.62 lbs|
|Material - Housing||Molded Polycarbonate|
|UL Listing||UL924 - Damp Location|
|MOR-73210||Twin Par||Bronze||150 (max.)|
|MOR-73211||Twin Par||White||150 (max.)|
No Manuals Available.
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
- UL Listing
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!