Weller 8200 Universal Hot Knife and Soldering Gun
Thanks to the Weller 8200 soldering gun's 100/140 watt rating and 2 heat settings, you can now complete soldering and cutting jobs in record time. It heats up in 6 seconds for quick and efficient soldering, has a built-in spotlight that illuminates your job to reduce accidents, and comes with an extra tip that adapts the soldering gun into a hot knife to cut rope or braided sleeving.
- Includes extra cutting tip for rope, braided sleeving or other woven materials
- Easily change between two tips: allow tip to cool, unscrew two bolts, switch blades, and you are ready to solder or cut
- 6 foot power cord allows for extra length to reach mounted circuit boards
- Convenient and comfortable pistol grip design will not slip out of your hand
- UL Listed
- 7 year warranty
|Temperature range||900°F to 1020°F (482°C to 549°C)|
|Cord length||6 feet|
|Includes||Rope cutting tip, wrench for tightening/loosening screws|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QTY IN PACKAGE||TEMP RANGE||WATTS||COMPONENTS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
Universal Soldering Gun - Weller 8200
|1||1020° F/ 900° F||140/100||7135||2.2 lbs|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QTY IN PACKAGE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|HHHK-BLADES2||Replacement Blade for Weller Hot Knife||1||0.1 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!