What's special about this hot knife?
- Dual trigger positions allow for minimal heat (900° F) or maximum heat (1,020° F) depending on the job
- Built-in spotlight illuminates your work to prevent accidental burns
- Tin-plated copper soldering tip provides superior heat transfer and melts solder quickly and cleanly
- Allows you to comfortably cut a variety of woven thermoplastic sleevings and ropes, all with one tool
- Click for More Features
Thanks to the Weller 8200 soldering gun's 100/140 watt rating and 2 heat settings, you can now complete soldering and cutting jobs in record time. It heats up in 6 seconds for quick and efficient soldering, has a built-in spotlight that illuminates your job to reduce accidents.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QTY IN PACKAGE||TEMP RANGE||WATTS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|HHHK2||Universal Soldering Gun - Weller 8200
(Weller RCT Blade not included)
|1||1,020° F/ 900° F||140/100||2.2 lbs|
- Easily change between two tips: allow tip to cool, unscrew two bolts, switch blades, and you are ready to solder or cut
- 6 foot power cord allows for extra length to reach mounted circuit boards
- Convenient and comfortable pistol grip design will not slip out of your hand
- UL Listed
- 7 year warranty
|Temperature range||900° F to 1,020° F (482° C to 549° C)|
|Cord length||6 feet|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030