Solder-It SOLDERPRO 70 and Solderpro 70 Kit
The standard manual ignition tool for hobbyists, engineers and technicians. The Solder-It™ SOLDERPRO™ 70 is a Butane Powered Portable Multi-Function Heat Tool.
- No electrical interference.
- Comes with soldering tip and protective cap
- Light and balanced for precision work
- 90 minute burn time per fill-visible fuel tank
The SOLDERPRO 70K is a 4-in-1 kit contains the following items:
- 1mm Catalytic Soldering Tip
- Torch Head for Pinpoint Flame
- Hot Knife Attachment
- Hot Air Blower
- Tip Cleaning Sponge
- Coil of Tin/Silver Solder
- Heavy Duty Ultra-Box
Electrical/Electronic Circuit Repair, Light Gauge Welding, Brazing, Light Plumbing, Jewelry, Eyeglass Frame Repair, Model Building, Arts and Crafts, Dental Wax Corrections, Thawing Frozen Locks, and more!
|Length: Cap||220 mm (8.7 in)|
|Length: Soldering Tip||190 mm (7.5 in)|
|Length: Blow Torch||172 mm (6.8 in)|
|Weight (when gas-filled)||76 g|
|Approximate temperature soldering tip||210~450°C (410~850°F)|
|Gas container capacity||20 mL|
|Operating capacity (one gas filling)||120 min. at mid setting|
|SD70PRO||SolderPro 70 Multi-Purpose Soldering Iron & Torch||Blue|
|SD70KPRO||SolderPro 70 KIT||Black|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- How to Remove Solder
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!