What's special about this solder?
- Equivalent to a power range 25-80 Watts.
- Cordless. Simple and safe operation under any conditions, anywhere.
- Ready to use 20 seconds after ignition.
- Tank contains fuel for 120 minutes of operation.
- Adjustable tip temperature ranging from 400°C (750°F) to 1300°C (2500°F)
- Click for More Features
The standard manual ignition tool for hobbyists, engineers and technicians. The Solder-It™ SOLDERPRO™ 70 is a Butane Powered Portable Multi-Function Heat Tool.
|SD70PRO||SolderPro 70 Multi-Purpose Soldering Iron & Torch||Blue|
|SD70KPRO||SolderPro 70 KIT||Black|
- No electrical interference.
- Comes with soldering tip and protective cap
- Light and balanced for precision work
- 90 minute burn time per fill-visible fuel tank
The SOLDERPRO 70K is a 4-in-1 kit contains the following items:
- 1mm Catalytic Soldering Tip
- Torch Head for Pinpoint Flame
- Hot Knife Attachment
- Hot Air Blower
- Tip Cleaning Sponge
- Coil of Tin/Silver Solder
- Heavy Duty Ultra-Box
Electrical/Electronic Circuit Repair, Light Gauge Welding, Brazing, Light Plumbing, Jewelry, Eyeglass Frame Repair, Model Building, Arts and Crafts, Dental Wax Corrections, Thawing Frozen Locks, and more!
|Length: Cap||220 mm (8.7 in)|
|Length: Soldering Tip||190 mm (7.5 in)|
|Length: Blow Torch||172 mm (6.8 in)|
|Weight (when gas-filled)||76 g|
|Approximate temperature soldering tip||210~450°C (410~850°F)|
|Gas container capacity||20 mL|
|Operating capacity (one gas filling)||120 min. at mid setting|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Remove Solder
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030