SOLDER-PRO™ 100K 4-in-1 Kit
The SOLDER-PRO™ 100K is the ultimate automatic ignition multi-function tool for all your projects. The soldering iron tips are shaped from a copper bar then coated with protective iron coating. Though the coating is thick for improved durability,it has good heat conductivity for more efficient thermal recovery.
- Contents of the Kit include:
- The BLOW TORCH operates at temperatures of up to 1300°C (2500° F) making it the perfect tool for heavy soldering and brazing.
- The HEAT BLOWER tip has an adjustable temperature of up to 480°C (950° F) and is ideal for tube shrinking.
- The HOT KNIFE has a tip temperature of 500°C (950° F) and is specifically designed to cut and cauterize most synthetic materials.
- The SOLDERING IRON tip temperature of 500°C (930° F) is equivalent to that of an approx. 100 watt electric soldering iron.
- Complete portability
- Vented safety cap
- Heat reflector accessories
- up to 3 hours burn time per fill
- Spare orifice
- Comfortable grip
- Easy and inexpensive to refill by using normal butane gas
- Shrink tubing
- Weld plastics
- Automotive and truck repairs
- Aviation service and repair
- Insulated solder pre form
- Jewelry repair
- Loosen rusted nuts and bolts
- Maintain switch panels
- Repair television sets, meters, switch boards
- Sensitive IC boards
- Silver solder
- Solder circuit boards
- TV cable system
|Overall length||25.4cm (10in.)|
|Weight (w/ fuel)||188g (6.6oz)|
|Operating time||Approx. 3 hours|
|MGC-413B-425G||MG Chemicals Heavy Duty Flux Remover 15 oz (10)||1.3 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Home Safety Checklist
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- How to Remove Solder
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!