SOLDER-PRO™ 100K 4-in-1 Kit
The SOLDER-PRO™ 100K is the ultimate automatic ignition multi-function tool for all your projects. The soldering iron tips are shaped from a copper bar then coated with protective iron coating. Though the coating is thick for improved durability,it has good heat conductivity for more efficient thermal recovery.
- Contents of the Kit include:
- The BLOW TORCH operates at temperatures of up to 1300°C (2500° F) making it the perfect tool for heavy soldering and brazing.
- The HEAT BLOWER tip has an adjustable temperature of up to 480°C (950° F) and is ideal for tube shrinking.
- The HOT KNIFE has a tip temperature of 500°C (950° F) and is specifically designed to cut and cauterize most synthetic materials.
- The SOLDERING IRON tip temperature of 500°C (930° F) is equivalent to that of an approx. 100 watt electric soldering iron.
- Complete portability
- Vented safety cap
- Heat reflector accessories
- up to 3 hours burn time per fill
- Spare orifice
- Comfortable grip
- Easy and inexpensive to refill by using normal butane gas
- Shrink tubing
- Weld plastics
- Automotive and truck repairs
- Aviation service and repair
- Insulated solder pre form
- Jewelry repair
- Loosen rusted nuts and bolts
- Maintain switch panels
- Repair television sets, meters, switch boards
- Sensitive IC boards
- Silver solder
- Solder circuit boards
- TV cable system
|Overall length||25.4cm (10in.)|
|Weight (w/ fuel)||188g (6.6oz)|
|Operating time||Approx. 3 hours|
|MGC-413B-425G||MG Chemicals Heavy Duty Flux Remover 15 oz (10)||1.3 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Home Safety Checklist
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Electrical Hazards
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How To Prevent Soldering-Related Health Hazards
- How to Remove Solder
HOW-TO CORNER -