What's special about these accessories from Snake Tray®?
- Made of the same high strength, zinc-plated steel as the Snake Tray® cable tray systems
- Connector bolts join Snake Tray® baskets to create longer lengths or form intersections
- Waterfalls provide an exit point for cabling to enter a cabinet or simply drop from the cable tray system
- Beam clamps work with 3/8" threaded rods to suspend 201 Series Snake Trays from the ceiling
- Click for More Features
Complete your Snake Tray® cable tray installation by joinng all of the sections and intersections with connector bolts. Needing only one per connection, the bolts install quickly with a socket or Allen wrench. For smooth cable drops into either a cabinet or another level, install a waterfall with just a few cable ties.
Please Note: Snake Tray products ship in 3 days and are subject to a 30% restocking fee if returned.
|CM-CB-10||Universal Tray Connector Bolt||One per connection; provides mechanical & grounding connection||1|
|CM-CB-12||Universal Inline Connector Bolt||One per connection; provides mechanical connection only||1|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||FOR SNAKE TRAY® WITH||QUANTITY||PRICE|
|CM-TO-2||Cable Drop-Off Waterfall - 2"||2" Loading Width||1|
|CM-TO-3||Cable Drop-Off Waterfall - 3"||3" Loading Width||1|
|CM-TO-425||Cable Drop-Off Waterfall - 4-1/4"||4-1/4" Loading Width||1|
|CM-TO-5||Cable Drop-Off Waterfall - 5"||5" Loading Width||1|
|CM-TO-6||Cable Drop-Off Waterfall - 6"||6" Loading Width||1|
|CM-BC-201-A||Beam Clamp for 201 Series||1|
- Connector bolts provide an easy method of joining tray sections, making installation a breeze
- The Tray Connector Bolt (CM-CB-10) also gives a grounding connection
- Waterfalls connect to trays with cable ties and offer a gentle 4" bend radius to prevent kinking
- The Beam Clamp (CM-BC-201-A) secures the 201 Series Snake Tray either directly to a building or to a 3/8" threaded rod for suspension
|Usage||Join tray sections and provides grounding connection||Join tray sections|
|Width of Tray||2"||3"||4-1/4"||5"||6"|
|Material||High strength steel|
|For Tray Series||201 Single Snake Tray®|
|Accepts||3/8" threaded rod|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030