What's special about this Snake Tray?
- Utilized both below raised floors and overhead either mounted to walls or suspended from the ceiling
- Made of cold rolled steel (ASTM A510) and zinc plated (ASTM B633C2)
- Hand bend the cable tray over any obstacle “JUST BEND IT AND DROP IT IN”
- Connect Snake Trays together with only one UL listed connector bolt
- Designed for cables to be able to enter or exit at ANY point in ANY direction
- Click for More Features
Please Note: Snake Tray products ship in 3 days and are subject to a 30% restocking fee if returned.
|Image||PART #||Physical Dimensions||Loading Dimensions
Depth x Width
|Weight of Cables as Tested per Linear FT at 100% Fill Capacity||PRICE|
|CM-601-12-8||10-1/4" H x 14-1/4" W x 8' L||6-1/2"||55si||785||25.75 lbs/ft||DISCONTINUED|
|CM-601HP-12-8||10-1/4"H x 14-1/4" W x 8' L||3-1/2"||30si||425||14.50 lbs/ft||DISCONTINUED|
|View Accessories | View Intersections | View Hardware|
The new 601 Series of cable trays called Ladder Snake™ is especially designed for ladder racks. Ladder Snake™ instantly bends by hand without any cutting or clipping to ensure a smooth transition from one ladder rack to another. You just snap Ladder Snake™ 601 onto a new ladder to instantly gain greater cable capacity. You can also snap Ladder Snake (TN) 601 HP (half the depth of CM-601-12-8) onto an existing ladder rack to bridge over the existing cable plant to create a new second tier cable path. NO additional hardware or brackets are needed to attach to the ladder rack. Ladder Snake™ has an easy clip on feature to save you money and installation costs!
The 601 Series Ladder Snake is designed for installation on traditional ladder trays. Two styles of tray are available, one installs on new ladder tray increasing the cable carrying capacity of the tray and the other installs on existing ladder creating a second cable path above the legacy cable. The Ladder Snake offers up to 54 square inches of pathway and can accommodate up to 560 Data/Com cables at the prescribed NEC required 50% fill. As with all Snake Tray products, the 601 Series center spine is hand bendable, no clipping, cutting or tools required.
Snake Tray Instructional Video
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- The Top 5 Reasons to Choose Powerflor
- Integrating Electronic Equipment and Power Into Rack Enclosures
- Best Practices for Klein Flat-Steel Fish Tape
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030