Smart Circuit Watt Meter
The Smart Circuit 20 is a sophisticated watt meter that hardwires directly to an appliance to help you reduce your electricity consumption, carbon footprint, and electric bill via the internet. With all the capabilities of the Watts Up? .Net, this hardwired version is compatible with larger appliances and loads ranging from 100v - 250V, 20 Amp, 50/60 Hz circuits.
- LED light lets you know the power status of connected device
- Installation is similar to ‘circuit breakers,' and can be installed into a double gang wall box, panel enclosure box, or a media enclosure
- USB and Ethernet interface for easy connection to home or office networks
- Manual on/off for security reasons, rebooting servers, or while on vacation
- Not intended to replace circuit breakers, and should be installed by a licensed electrician
- Pays for itself in as little as two years, by shaving off excess wattage during expensive peak hours
- Incorporates a sophisticated, state-of-the-art digital microprocessor that enables precise and accurate measurements in an easy-to-use web based format.
- Multiple installations are ideal for home automation projects where more than one device needs to be turned on or off from a remote location
- Made in the USA
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Smart Circuits are ideal for:
- Lighting circuits
- Outlet circuits with lots of vampire electronics or leaker loads
- Large hard-wired appliances such as electric hot water heaters, washer/dryers, HVAC systems, pumps, blowers, and refrigerator/freezers.
|Power:||100-250v, 50/60Hz, 20 amps|
|Accuracy:||+/- 1.5%, + 3 counts of the displayed value|
|Ethernet Connection:||TCP/IP, http.|
|Power Switching Rated:||100,000 cycles|
|Voltage Fluctuations:||Not to exceed +/- 10% of the nominal voltage|
|Altitude:||Up to 2000 meters|
|Dimensions:||3" x 2" x 2" (8cm x 5cm x 5cm)|
|Input and Output:||Via wire terminal block|
|Weight:||0.5 lbs (0.25 kg)|
|Operating Temperature:||5°C to 40°C|
|Maximum Relative Humidity:||80% for temperatures up to 31°C|
|Environment Use:||Indoor use only|
Please Note: This product ship in 7 days
|WAT-31298||Smart Circuit 20 Electricity Watt Meter & Controller||100-250v, 50/60Hz, 20 amps||3" x 2" x 2"||0.5 lbs (0.25 kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Spend Money to Save Money:
Smart Investments That Will Help You Survive the Recession
- 5 Bright Ideas for Updating Your Home Lighting
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- How to Find a Reputable Licensed Electrical Contractor
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!