What's special about this non-corrosive strapping?
- Semi-releasable head buckle lets you quickly and easily unbind the tie for another use
- Low maintenance, non-corrosive, non-magnetic and no electrolysis - safe for you and the environment
- Contours to any shape to make a snug fit each time
- Click for More Features
The Smart Band® is an ideal alternative to expensive non-corrosive metal banding or strapping. In addition to being lightweight, safe, and easy to install, its strength and non-corrosive characteristics offer a strong competitive advantage over expensive non-corrosive metal banding.
|PART #||REEL QUANTITY||WIDTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|HCL-VT-7HBKR-50||50 ft||7mm (1/4")||4 lbs|
|HCL-VT-7RBK-810||820 ft||7mm (1/4")||20 lbs|
|HCL-SM-STBK483-1-100||100 ft||10mm (3/8")||5.0 lbs|
|HCL-SM-STBK483-1-410||410 ft||10mm (3/8")||12.0 lbs|
|HCL-VT-19RBK-100||100 ft||19mm (3/4")||8 lbs|
|HCL-VT-19RBK-200||200 ft||19mm (3/4")||16 lbs|
|HCL-SM-HBKR-100||100 Releaseable Heads||10mm (3/8")||2 lbs|
|HCL-SM-HBKR-130||130 Releasable Heads||10mm (3/8")||4.25 lbs|
|HCL-VT-19HBK-50||50 Releaseable Heads||19mm (3/4")||1 lb|
|HCL-710-TOOL||HCL Smart Band Tool for 7mm (1/4") & 10mm (3/8") only with cutter||2 lbs|
|HCL-SM-FT-2000-19||HCL Smart Band Tool for 19mm (3/4") only with cutter||4 lbs|
|HCL-19MM-CUTTERS||HCL Smart Brand Cutters for 19mm (3/4")||2 lbs|
- Improves safety because there are no sharp edges to cut operators, equipment or the public
- Cut the exact length you need, so no banding is ever wasted
- Secure - banding won't snap off, because it contours to any shape or form
- Helps separate, hold, and support hoses, conduits and pipes for ease in carrying or transporting
- Made of sturdy corrosion-resistant nylon to withstand most environments
|Band Width||19mm [3/4"]||10mm [3/8"]||7mm [1/4"]|
|Max Strength (kgs / lbs)||500 / 1100||200 / 485||95 / 230|
|Min Temp (C° / F°)||-40 / -40||-40 / -40||-40 / -40|
|Max Temp (C° / F°)||125 / 260||125 / 260||125 / 260|
|Min Diameter (mm / inch)||75 / 3||100 / 4||75 / 3|
|Max Diameter (mm / inch)||N/A||800 / 32||600 / 24|
|Band Thickness (mm / inch)||3.6 / 0.14||3.6 / 0.14||2.5 / 0.1|
The Smart Band® is very simple to fit. The band is inserted into the head, wrapped around the fixing and inserted through the opposite end of the head. Using the tool* the band is then tightened and any excess band cut off. Semi-releasable bands can be removed simply by lifting the locking tabs and withdrawing the band from the head.
* The 4mm and 7mm Smart Band® can also be fitted and tightened with hand pliers.
|1. Insert band into head.||2. Wrap band around support and insert into opposite end of head||3. Use tightening tool to tighten band around fixing.||4. Use cutter blade on tool to remove excess band|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Best used on larger item
- Piping lumber
Comments about HCL Smart Band 10mm (3/8") Kit 1 - Manual Tool, 48' Reel, 30 Heads:
I ordered the 3/8" kit. Everything is great quality and worth the money.
Great for lumber and other rounded corner items. The 3/8" band is thick and rather stiff, best used on larger items. I'm going to try the 1/4" next. I'm looking to bundle stuff like a long water hose for the winter, etc.
- Primary use: