Signamax™ Printable Port and Faceplate Designation Labels
Signamax™ Printable Label Sheets for patch panel or wallplate port identification offer professional installers and network technicians a quick and very affordable alternative to specialized and/or expensive label printers. Each sheet includes 100 to 112 labels to provide the installer with additional time saving benefits and reduced labor costs on high-port density applications.
- Up to 112 labels per sheet for high-density applications and quicker printing
- User-friendly, downloadable label spacing templates are available for easy setup and printing
- White faceplate labels help to make office wallplates with both phone and network connections easily identifiable to employees
- Universal 8.5” x 11” size is easy store and keep clean in most standard sized file folders for later use
- Pre-cut/punched for quick and easy installation
|Type||Port Designation with Adhesive Back||Faceplate Designation, Inserts (w/out adhesive)|
|Sheet Dimensions||8.5" W x 11" L||8.5" W x 11" L|
|Label Dimensions||0.58" x 0.29", pre-cut for easy detaching||1.96" x 0.4", pre-punched for easy separation|
|Label Colors||Light Ivory, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow||White|
|SX-DL-112||Signamax™ Port Designation Labels||Sheet of 112 Labels||0.58" x 0.29"||Light Ivory, Blue, Green, Orange, Red, White, Yellow|
|SX-FL-100B||Signamax™ Faceplate Designation Labels||Sheet of 100 Cards||1.96" x 0.4"||White|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- Label Printer/Maker/Markers Tips & Advice
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!