What's special about these 12-port patch panels?
- Preloaded, 12-port mini patch panels available with either CAT5e or CAT6 jacks, designed to exceed TIA/EIA specifications for high-performance networking applications
- Small form design provides installers and users with a compact patching solution for when space is very limited and racks or enclosures cannot be used
- Available in a hinged version, or mounted to an 89D bracket for easy wallmount installation on most flat surfaces or backboards
- Click for More Features
Signamax™ 12-Port Mini Patch Panels provide technicians and premise network installers with the ultimate solution for expanding a network in locations where space is at a premium. These compact, wall mountable patch panels are available in either Cat 5e or Cat 6 styles, which are compatible with both T568A and T568B wiring configurations to provide greater flexibility in accommodating any type of performance specification.
|CAT 5e Patch Panels|
|SX-12458M-C5E||Mini CAT5e Panel with 89D Bracket||12||1.25 lb|
|SX-12458MH-C5E||Mini CAT5e Hinged Panel||12||1.25 lb|
|CAT 6 Patch Panels|
|SX-12458M-C6C||Mini CAT6 Panel with 89D Bracket||12||1.25 lb|
|SX-12458MH-C6C||Mini CAT6 Hinged Panel||12||1.25 lb|
- Features 4-pair inline 110 type connectors for easy termination using any industry standard single-position 110 or Krone termination tool
- Easy to remove bracket or hinged panel provide convenient access to rear termination blocks to greatly reduce labor and installation time
- Keystone jacks are specially engineered to provide enhanced plug-to-jack connection integrity, while protecting against damage from the improper insertion of 4 or 6 position connectors
- Each jack has been rated to withstand at least 750 connector insertions to ensure the highest level of connectivity and system reliability
- Constructed from high-quality steel, to provided maximum strength and durability for fast-paced environments
- Features a front labeling area and individually-numbered ports for quick and easy identification
- UL listed
- FCC rated
- IEC and EN compliant
- Exceeds ANSI/TIA/EIA specifications
|ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-C.2:||Exceeds Category 6 (1–250 MHz) component level specifications|
|ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2:||Exceeds Category 5e (1 – 100 MHz) component level specifications|
|ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed., CENELEC EN 50173:||Exceeds Category 5 (1 – 100 MHz) component level specifications|
|Transmission Media||Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)|
|Jack Type||8p8c (8-position, 8-contact) “RJ45” type|
|ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2:||T568A & T568B|
|ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed.:||8-position pin/pair assignment (1-2/3-6/4-5/7-8)|
|Wire Gauge||22-26 AWG (0.643 – 0.404 mm)|
|Jack Contacts||Phosphor bronze, nickel plating with a minimum of 50 micro inches of gold plating in contact area|
|IDC Contacts||110 type, phosphor bronze, nickel plating|
|Dimensions||Standard 66 block / 89F bracket footprint|
|Operating||-14°F – 140°F (-10°C – 60°C)|
|Compliance||ANSI/TIA/EIA-568-B.2, ISO/IEC 11801 2nd Ed., CENELEC EN 50173, FCC Part 68, UL 1863, IEC 60603-7|
|Applications||X.21, V.11, S0, ISDN, CSMA/CD 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 100BASE-T4, 100BASE-T2, 1000BASE-T, TR 4/16/100, 100BASE-VG, ATM LAN 25/51/155, TP-PMD|
|5-year limited component warranty|
|25-year system warranty|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- What's the Difference Between Cat6 and Cat6a?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Wire Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Height, Depth, Width?
- Thank you for your question. The only information the manufacturer provides is that it is the same footprint as a 66 Block.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030