Signamax Managed Fast Ethernet Fiber Switches
Copyright ©2013 CableOrganizer.com
- Signamax managed switches work with all SNMP software packages, so if you are adding on to an existing SNMP network, you can be assured of reliable integrated performance
- These switches support STP and can be used in larger networks to build a redundant fiber ring around a service area.
- 2 Gigabit fiber optic SC ports plus 24 100BaseFX SC Ports, SC is the industry standard for high tolerance fiber connectivity.
- Complete SNMP & RMON Management Capability, with versatile Web-Based, Local Console, and Telnet Remote Console Access.
- Multimode and Singlemode SC versions both offer Gigabit fiber backbone capability.
- Click for More Features
Features of BOTH models
- True non-blocking switching architecture, with 12 GB of Switching Bandwidth for the best performance with nearly non- existent latency.
- Supports QoS (Quality of Service) prioritization for the best performance when integrating voice, video and data communications networks.
- MAC-based trunking, for high-capacity network expansion supporting 12K (12,000) MAC addresses
- UL1950 listed for safety
- Standard 19”rack mount size of one rackmount unit (1.75”) for installation compatibility (mounting hardware included)
- Convenient front panel reset button
- Front panel port status LEDs to clearly see status of switch
- See full specifications for complete performance certifications and characteristics
- 5 year guarantee including the power supply
Ports for Model SX-065-7732AFSC
Ports for Model SX-065-7732AFSM
Managed Fast Ethernet Fiber Switches from Signamax Connectivity Systems are the most reliable, high performance cost effective way to establish or add on to a fiber optic cabling infrastructure within your existing network. Both the SM (Singlemode) and MM (Multimode) versions have 24 100BaseFX multimode fiber optic ports, the typical fiber speed used in Local Area Network (LAN) applications.
Both models offer two 1000BaseSX (Gigabit) fiber optic ports for a high speed fiber backbone or “big pipe” communication with servers. The singlemode version is for use in applications where greater distances need to be spanned, or in carrier networks where singlemode fiber is the distribution media of choice. SNMP, web-browser, local terminal connection and Telnet remote terminal management make it versatile and easy for network administrator to manage the network remotely from any location or workstation.
Contents of Switch Package:
- The Signamax FO-065-7732AF Switch
- AC power cord
- RS232 cable
- Rackmount brackets with screws
|SX-065-7732AFSC||24 Port 100BaseFX Fiber Switch MM/SC + 2 Port 1000BaseSX MM/SC
|SX-065-7732AFSM||24 Port 100BaseFX Fiber Switch SM/SC + 2 Port 1000BaseSX SM/SC
- FO-065-7732AF User Guide (PDF)
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Test Fiber Optic Cables for Optical Loss
- How to Test Fiber Optics for Continuity
- Fiber Optic Tutorials