What's special about this DIN rail keystone jack module?
- Full-feature keystone jack module housing has all the same conveniences found in office work area solutions, and without the expense of costly data centers and enclosure systems
- Easy-to-install, cost effective design is compatible with all standard 35-mm wide DIN rails for easy mounting on almost any type of solid, flat surface such as a backboard or utility wall
- Removable side lids facilitate installation of multiple modules in a continuous row without hindering access to the keystones or their wiring
- Click for More Features
With all the patch panels, wallmount racks, and floor enclosures available on today’s market, it’s hard to not find a suitable solution for your networking application. But if you’re looking for a fast, modular, and easy to install solution that requires minimal space and expense, Signamax™ Connectivity Systems are the perfect choice. The Keystone DIN-Rail Module combines all the advantages of modular keystone jacks with the simplicity, affordability, and usability of industrial DIN-Rail. These modules offer labeling, protective covers, front access, gravity compensation, and ease of installation by simply snapping onto any 35mm ‘hat style’ DIN-rail.
|SX-KI-DIN-RMM||Signamax Keystone Industrial DIN-Rail Mounting Module, without Side Lids||2.78"H x 0.71"W x 2.66"D|
|SX-KI-DIN-RMM-SL||Signamax Keystone Industrial DIN-Rail Mounting Module, 2 Side Lids||2.78"H x 0.83"W x 2.66"D|
- Versatile design accommodates a wide range of CAT5, CAT5e, and CAT 6 keystone jacks up to 17 mm (0.67 in.) wide
- Features a multifunctional bronze alloy spring, which provides secure retention for the keystone jack, while serving as a grounding contact and path for screened jacks as well
- Provides space and a protective clear plastic window for labeling each module for easy recognition
- Hinged front hatch keeps jack protected from unwanted contact and contamination when not in use
- Swinging cassette-style housing and latching mechanism offer convenient frontal access to the keystone jack terminal to make installation, termination, removal or maintenance of the jack as quick and easy as possible
- No special tools or threaded fasteners required for installation - simply snap module on to the DIN rail
- Cable entry point accommodates proper bend radius of patch cords to prevent damage or deformation of the cable and its inner conductors
- Angles the keystone jack to compensate for the cord's weight, alleviating patch cord stress
- UL94V-0 fire retardant
|Housing||High impact thermoplastic, UL94V-0 fire retardant|
|Jack spring wire||Bronze alloy|
|DIN rail||35 mm (1.378 in)|
|Keystone module width||17 mm (0.669 in) max|
|KI-DIN-RMM-SL||D 67.5 mm||H 70.5 mm||W 21.0 mm|
|D 2.66 in||H 2.78 in||W 0.83 in|
|KI-DIN-RMM||D 67.5 mm||H 70.5 mm||W 18.0 mm|
|D 2.66 in||H 2.78 in||W 0.71 in|
|Storage||-40°C – +70°C (-40°F – +158°F)|
|Operation||-10°C – +60°C (+14°F – +140°F)|
|RH (operation)||max non-condensing 93%|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Keystone DIN-Rail Mounting Module - Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Keystone DIN-Rail Mounting Module - Drawing Specs (PDF)
- Keystone DIN-Rail Mounting Module - Datasheet (PDF)
- Keystone DIN-Rail Mounting Module - Brochure (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- The Do-it-Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Not re-useable
- Poorly engineered
Comments about Signamax Keystone Industrial DIN-Rail Mounting Module, 2 Side Lids:
Preface: I may not have used the proper jack with this housing.
Upon receipt of the housings I snapped a Hubbell Excellerator jack into one of them to test before taking it into the field. The fit was a bit tight but the real surprise was that its design prevents access to the wiring posts and that the jack cannot be removed without destroying the housing. Scratch one housing.