What's special about this fiber optic tool kit?
- Comprehensive tool kit provides everything you need to prepare optical fibers for termination
- Includes strippers, cutters, a cleaning kit, ruler, safety glasses and even a multi-compartment storage box for your connectors and accessories
- Soft carrying case with tight compartments for each tool keeps everything in order
- TAA Compliant for use in government applications
- Click for More Features
Any good network technician knows the value of fiber optic termination. If the fiber isn't correctly stripped, cut and cleaned, you might as well go back to 56K dial-up. Okay, maybe not that bad. Still, it's important to have tools that will help you get that perfect professional fiber installation. This kit contains everything you need to get the fibers ready to go and more. Check out the list below to see everything you get; you won't be disappointed.
- Ideal for preparing all types of fiber optic cabling for installation
|Dimensions||12" W x 10" H x 2.5" D
(31 x 26 x 5.6 cm)
|Weight||1.2 kg (2.6 lb)|
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- The DIY Dirty Dozen
- Different Types of Pliers & What They're Used For
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030