Signamax Fiber Optic Splice Trays
Signamax™ Optical Fiber Splice Trays offer premise technicians an economical and practical solution for housing multiple fusion - or mechanical spliced fibers. These fiber optic splice trays are specifically engineered for easy installation inside Signamax's™ wide range of wall or rackmount enclosures and distribution enclosures.
- Aluminum trays provide lightweight, long-lasting, impact-resistant storage for delicate spliced fibers
- Plastic tray includes a transparent lid, which provides clear visibility of each fiber splice for easy inspection and maintenance
- Low-profile design is ideal for stacking multiple trays inside an enclosure for large-volume fiber patching
- Provides fast, flexible, and cost-effective housing for inter- or cross-connected fibers
- Compliant with Telcordia GR-769
|Dimensions||4.7" W x 6.6" L x 0.3" H||3.95" W x 11.7" L x 0.3" H||10.5" W x 4.5" L x 0.4" H|
|Mounting Holes||0.3" Diameter||0.24" Diameter||0.24" Diameter|
|Compliance||Telcordia GR-769||Telcordia GR-769||Telcordia GR-769|
Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping
NOTE: Only Compatible with Signamax adapters, enclosures
|SX-FST-12A||Signamax Aluminum 12-Fiber Count Splice Tray for use with Wall And Rack Mount Optical Fiber Enclosures|
|SX-FST-24A||Signamax Aluminum 24-Fiber Count Splice Tray for use with Rack Mount Optical Fiber Enclosures|
|SX-FST-24P||Signamax Plastic 24-Fiber Count Splice Tray for SX-UFD4-B and SX-UFD12-B Fiber Distribution Enclosures|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Fiber Optic Testing
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!