What's special about this power supply?
- Perfect choice when you need to get clean 24 Volt DC power to equipment that operates in severe conditions
- DIN-rail mount industrial power supplies are intended to operate in harsh environments such as outdoor environments, transportation roadside systems, shop floors, and other harsh environments where temperature extremes exist
- When rugged conditions exist or heat dissipation is important, you need a rugged power supply to match
- A power supply that meets all your requirement for wattage, voltage, and approvals, but still fits in your design
- Click for More Features
Virtually all of your HVAC to factory controls, machinery to robotics, need a power supply that meets all your requirements for wattage, voltage, and approvals. The solution is the Signamax SX-DC-1824-30W 30 Watt extended temperature DIN-rail mount power supply, input 85 to 264 V AC (47 to 63 Hz.) or 120 to 370 V DC, 24 V DC output.
|SX-DC-1824-30W||Signamax 30 Watt Extended Temperature DIN-Rail Mount Power Supply
Input: 85 to 264 V AC (47 to 63Hz) or 120 to 370 V DC
Output: 24 V DC
- Use this supply source for any of your Signamax switches and connectors so that you are assured the best fit
- Included with the unit is a DIN-rail mount in the molded case which makes mounting quick and easy
- Perfect for powering Signamax harsh environment media converters, Signamax harsh environment non-PoE switches, or other devices requiring 24 Volt DC power
- Input power can be either AC or DC, over a wide voltage range to accommodate your needs
- CE and UL Rated
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
|Dimensions||3.17" W x 2.2" D x 3.66" H (78mm W x 56mm D x 93mm H)|
|Input||85 to 264 Volts AC (47 to 63 Hz) or 120 to 370 Volts DC|
|Output||36 Watts, 24 Volts DC, 0 to 1.5 Amps|
|Overvoltage Protection||27.6 to 32.4 Volts|
|Overload Protection||105% to 160% of rated ouput power|
|Protection Type||Constant current limiting, automatic recovery|
|Inrush Current||15 Amp / 115 Volts AC or 30 AMp / 230 Volts AC|
|Operating Temperature||14° to 140° F (-10° to 60° C)|
|Storage Temperature||-14° to 185° F (-20° to 85° C)|
|Operating Humidity||20% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||10% to 95%, non-condensing|
|Safety||UL 60950-1, TUV EN60950-1 approved; design refers to EN50178|
|EMI Conduction & Radiation||EN55011, EN55022 (CISPR22) Class B|
|EMS Immunity||EN61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 11, ENV50204, EN55024, EN61000-6-2, EN61204-3 heavy industry level, criteria A|
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Productivity on the Go: Retractable Ethernet Cable
- What is the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030