What's special about this floor enclosure?
- Provides a fully enclosed housing for up to 45U of evenly distributed network components
- Doors and side panels may be custom configured* or removed when desired, allowing full control over security
- Removable side panels, 71% perforation doors, and optional exhaust chimneys (V2 only) and IcePack Doors provide superior ventilation for high capacity configurations
- Ideal for protecting your EIA-310D switches, modems, ups systems, and all other rack mount equipment from the outside environment
- Click for More Features
The V600 Floor Enclosure by Siemon® is a basic cabinet that may be transformed into a full-featured, self-cooled enclosure. This floor cabinet may be ordered with any combination of doors and side panels and fitted with a cooling door and an exhaust chimney for maximum thermal performance.
|Siemon V600 Floor Enclosure|
For detailed reference information on Part #s and specific configuration features, see below.
|Part #||Rack Space||Depth||Side Panels||Rear Door||Weight||Price|
*Most popular option are listed; for all other configurations, please call us at 1-866-222-0030.
- Mounting rails are numbered to ease component installation and record keeping
- Top and bottom openings allow ample cable access for cable tray and raised flooring applications
- Rack rails are adjustable in increments of 0.2in (5mm) for precise accommodation of all standard 19" W rack components
- Sleek design lends a modern look to your server room
- Keyed entry delivers the security you need to protect from equipment theft and tampering by unauthorized personnel
- Ships fully assembled with 50 cage nuts, 4 leveling feet, and 2 stabilizing brackets for quick setup and component installation
- Lightweight yet highly durable hot/cold rolled steel construction makes this rack
|Load Rating||2000 lbs (907 kgs)|
|Material||Hot and Cold Rolled Steel|
|Standard Front Door||Full, hinged, perforated, keyed|
|Standard Rear Doors||Split, hinged, perforated, keyed|
|% Door Perforation||71%|
|Lockable/Removable Side Panels/
|Adjustable Mounting Rails||Yes|
|Rack Space ID Markers on Rails (U)||Yes|
|Rails||M6 with Cage Nuts|
|Adjustable Leveling Feet||Yes (Included)|
|Stabilizing Brackets||Yes (Included)|
|Top Cable Access Openings (V1)||4 small, 1 large|
|Top Cable Access Openings (V2)||3 small, 3 large|
|Dimensions||V1: 84" H x 24" W x 40" D
(214 x 61 x 101 cm)
V2: 84" H x 24" W x 48" D
(214 x 61 x 122 cm)
|Weight||V1: 275 lbs (125 kg)
V2: 305 lbs (138 kg)
|Shipping Weight||V1: 300 lbs (136 kg)
V2: 330 lbs (150 kg)
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Important Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- The Do-it-Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030