What's special about this shielded network connector?
- QUICKON™ easy termination system requires no stripping, crimping, or heat shrink strain relief, drastically reducing installation times
- Heavy duty design ensures a solid connection in every installation
- Case shielding reduces EMI/RFI interference and crosstalk for a clear signal transmission
- Ideal for delivering years of high performance Category 6A data transfer for indoor networking environments
- Click for More Features
Field work constantly demands faster installation methods, especially those jobs with high volume connections. PLUSCON™ Category 6a connectors by Phoenix Contact® eliminate several of the steps required by conventional connectors to reduce installation time by more than half. These rugged, shielded connectors also include heavy-duty boots to ensure reliable protection from physical and electronic intrusion.
|PC-1419001||Phoenix Connect PLUSCON™ Category 6A Connector||DISCONTINUED|
- Hard plastic 0.5" long boot provides adequate strain relief to extend the service life of terminations and devices
- Gold-plated copper contacts resist corrosion and deliver fast signal transmission
- Clip-on boot locks into place securely and contains a quick release latch for easy disconnection
|Number of Positions||8|
|Insertion/Withdrawal Cycles||≥ 750|
|Connection Method||IDC fast connection|
|Conductor Cross Section||Solid: 26 - 24 AWG [0.13 mm² - 0.21 mm²]|
|7-Stranded: 26 - 24 AWG [0.14 mm² ... 0.23 mm²]|
|Cable Diameter Range||4.5 mm - 8 mm|
|Ambient Temperature (operation)||60° F to 158° F (-20° C to 70° C)|
|Overall Dimensions||2.19" L x 0.52" W x 0.68" H
[55,6 x 13,3 x 17,2 mm]
|Inflammability Class (according to UL 94)||V2|
|Housing Material||PA 6.6|
|Contact Carrier Material||PC|
|Contact Surface Material||Gold over nickel|
|Degree of Protection||IP20|
|Number of Positions||8|
|Nominal Voltage UN||50 V|
|Nominal Current IN||1.75A|
|Transmission Characteristics (category)||CAT 6A|
|Surge Voltage Category||I|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What's the Difference Between Cat6 and Cat6a?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030