Schonstedt Underground Magnetic Locator SCH-GA-52CX
The Schonstedt Underground Magnetic Locator is rugged, yet lightweight and provides protection for the controls from the weather so you can feel safe using it regardless of conditions. Used by the military, this is one reliable detector which can withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage.
Designed for single-handed operation, the On/Off Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover on the locator.
- Piezoelectric speaker gives you clear, sharp sound for accurate detection that pinpoints the target
- Five sensitivity settings allow you to get what you need depending on your search
- This finder will not locate brass, aluminum or copper
- Easy to use means you can search quickly even if you are not experienced in this field
- 9 volt batteries provide up to 40 hours of intermittent use
- 7-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|Input Power||Supplied by two alkaline 9-V batteries|
|Battery Life||40 hours (Intermittent usage)|
|Output||approximately 40Hz idle tone in speaker; tone frequency increases (or decreases) with gradient-field intensity|
|Weight||approximately 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||-13° F to 140° F (-25° C to 60° C)|
|Overall Length||42-5/16" (107.4 cm)|
|Waterproof Length||34-1/2" (87.6 cm)|
|Nominal Sensor Spacing||20" (50.8 cm)|
|Construction||Rugged, modular all solid state Aluminum|
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||SHIPPING WEIGHT||PRICE|
|SCH-GA-52CX||Schonstedt Underground Magnetic Locator
Includes: Locator, Carry Case, Batteries
|SCH-206038||Schonstedt Carry Case for GA-52CX
(included with SCH-GA-52CX Locator)
|SCH-H30006||Schonstedt Headset for GA-52CX||0.5 lbs|
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!