What's special about this magnetic finder?
- Detects magnetic fields of iron, steel objects and energized power lines
- Provides audible verification when the locator's tip is held directly over the target
- The patented HeliFlux sensors have a high sensitivity to assure you that even with a quick scan, your search will be accurate
- Allows you to identify the size of an object so you have an idea if you've found your target
- Click for More Features
The Schonstedt Underground Magnetic Locator is rugged, yet lightweight and provides protection for the controls from the weather so you can feel safe using it regardless of conditions. Used by the military, this is one reliable detector which can withstand the rigors of daily on-site usage.
Comparison Chart for Schonstedt Magnetic Locators
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||SHIPPING WEIGHT||PRICE|
|SCH-GA-52CX||Schonstedt Underground Magnetic Locator
Includes: Locator, Carry Case, Batteries
|SCH-206038||Schonstedt Carry Case for GA-52CX
(included with SCH-GA-52CX Locator)
|SCH-H30006||Schonstedt Headset for GA-52CX||0.5 lbs||DISCONTINUED|
Designed for single-handed operation, the On/Off Sensitivity and Volume controls are located on the underside of the cover on the locator.
- Piezoelectric speaker gives you clear, sharp sound for accurate detection that pinpoints the target
- Five sensitivity settings allow you to get what you need depending on your search
- This finder will not locate brass, aluminum or copper
- Easy to use means you can search quickly even if you are not experienced in this field
- 9 volt batteries provide up to 40 hours of intermittent use
- 7-year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
|Input Power||Supplied by two alkaline 9-V batteries|
|Battery Life||40 hours (Intermittent usage)|
|Output||approximately 40Hz idle tone in speaker; tone frequency increases (or decreases) with gradient-field intensity|
|Weight||approximately 2.5 lbs (1.13 kg)|
|Operating Temperature||-13° F to 140° F (-25° C to 60° C)|
|Overall Length||42-5/16" (107.4 cm)|
|Waterproof Length||34-1/2" (87.6 cm)|
|Nominal Sensor Spacing||20" (50.8 cm)|
|Construction||Rugged, modular all solid state Aluminum|
|PART #||NATIONAL STOCKING # (NSN)|
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030