What's special about the Rip Tie Mini?
- At only 3.5 inches long from tip to tip, this mini is great for shorter- length cables, like cell phones chargers or earphone cords
- Can be reused over 200 times, so they are more environmentally friendly than single-use nylon cable ties
- Small enough to carry in your shirt or pants pocket, yet strong enough to hold cables safely and securely
- Click for More Features
Perfect for cell phone, iPod, or earphone cords, these mini Rip-Tie®s are small enough to fit in your pocket, yet strong enough to keep your smaller gauge wires safe and tangle-free. These small cable ties aren't bulky or heavy, so they won't weigh down your pockets or bags.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||Qty per Pack||COLOR||PRICE|
|RT-Q-35-007||Mini Rip-Tie® Hook & Loop Cable Tie||7||Black or White|
- Eliminates all the tangled cords in your bag or pocket, and doesn't take up much space
- Easy to use; just insert the tail through the slot, pull, and wrap - perfect for people on the go
- The tab is 3/4" long x 1/2" wide to securely attach to even the smallest diameter cord or cable
- The tail of the Rip-Tie® is 1/4" wide x 2-3/4" long to provide excellent holding power
- Made of Hook and Loop material; Hook-100% Polyethylene, Loop – 100% Nylon
|Material||Hook - 100% Polyethylene
Loop - 100% Nylon
|Colors||Black or White|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Helpful Tips for Powering Multiple Devices in a Small Area
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- Don't Let Headphone and Charge Cords Control Your Life
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rip-Tie Mini, 7/Pack:
These are perfect for small cables and save you from having to wrap a tie around and around and around. I wish these came in larger quantities. I would give them 5 stars if they were a little more reasonably priced.