What's special about these strain abatement clamps?
- Strain relief clamps screw down on each end to grip and hold cables, protecting them against damage caused by pulling or stretching
- Manufactured from Nylon 6.6 to withstand abrasions and prevent electric shock
- Flat head screws (not included) securely hold wire and cables in place to prevent snap back of cords
- Prevent loose connections with grounding wires, telecommunication cables or PC cables
- Click for More Features
Designed to prevent cables, wires and cords from becoming loose and disconnecting, these Strain Relief Clamps by Richco are secured via two mounting holes on either side. They can even be ganged together for multiple wires to provide a clean and organized look that?s perfect for IT closets or data centers.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||QTY/BAG||SCREW TYPE||COLOR||PRICE / PK|
|RI-SRCC-1||Strain Relief Clamp (Round Wires)||1,000||M3 No.6 Screws (Not Included)||Gray|
|RI-SRCC-2||Strain Relief Clamp (Flat Wires)||1,000||M3 No.3 Flat Head Screws (Not Included)||Black|
- Clamps can be ganged together for a neat and organized look
- Rounded edges protect your cables from wear
- Small ridge running through the middle holds wires securely to eliminate slippage
- Two choices available
- SRCC-1 for rounded cables or cords .177" (4.5mm) in diameter
- SRCC-2 for flat cables 0.31" (8mm) wide
- RoHS, UL94 V2
|PART #||MATERIAL||COLOR||SCREW SIZE||SCREWS INCLUDED||TYPE OF CABLE||MAX SIZE OF CABLE||PRICE / PK|
|RI-SRCC-1||Nylon 6.6||Gray||M3 No.6||No||Round||4.5mm (.177") Diameter|
|RI-SRCC-2||Nylon 6.6||Black||M3 No.3||No||Flat||8mm (.31") Wide|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030