What's special about these adhesive wire clips?
- Adhesive backing makes these perfect for routing cables against walls
- Smooth, rounded edges prevent abrasion to cables and fingers
- Curved ends lock around each other to secure cables, but are easily reopened for cable updates
- Click for More Features
The Richco® Kurly Locks with Adhesive Base have twist-together tops that latch to hold wires in place. These simple-to-use cable holders let you easily lock cable bundles into place, or remove them for updates.
|Part #||Description||Shipping Weight (lbs.)||PACK QTY||PRICE / PACK|
|RI-KLB-350A-RT-100||Kurly Lock on Adhesive Base
(KLB-350A-RT); 1.07" Height, Qty 100
|RI-KLB-350A-RT-1000||Kurly Lock on Adhesive Base
(KLB-350A-RT); 1.07" Height, Qty 1000
|RI-KLB-450A-RT-100||Kurly Lock on Adhesive Base
(KLB-450A-RT); 1.23" Height, Qty 100
|RI-KLB-450A-RT-1000||Kurly Lock on Adhesive Base
(KLB-450A-RT); 1.23" Height, Qty 1000
The rounded edges on the Kurly lock prevent abrasion. Available in Nylon 6/6, RMS-01, Natural color. Adhesive Back RMS-15. Underwriter Laboratories approved UL #E71558.
Available in Quantity (100) or (1000) packages.
- Made of a Natural-colored, extruded Nylon 6/6
- UL-approved for safety
Bundle Dia. Range
|KLB-350A-RT||1.07 (27.2)||.30–.40 (7.6 –10.1)|
|KLB-450A-RT||1.23 (31.2)||.40–.50 (10.1–12.7)|
|KLB-750A-RT||1.58 (40.1)||.70–.80 (17.8–20.3)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030