What's special about these hose clamps?
- Designed to hold wire loom, corrugated wire loom, or conduit to prevent loose connections due to vibration
- Releasable, locking top allows access to the conduit for either maintenance, addition, replacement of cords or wires
- An internal rib that spans the diameter of the clip fits into the indents found on corrugated tubing to securely grasp the hose or tubing
- Keeps cables up and off the floor to prevent tripping hazards or accidental cable disconnects by utilizing any simple hole of 0.20" diameter
- Click for More Features
The Hinged Locking Clamps by Richco are a great solution to keep conduit or wire loom securely in place. Made of Nylon 6.6 with a locking top that is releasable to add or remove wires and an internal rib that fits into the grove found on the tubing to safely secure the corrugated or convoluted tubing firmly in place.
|PART #||RECOMMENDED TUBING SIZE||PIECES / PACK||WEIGHT||COLOR||PRICE|
|RI-HLCC-1BK||0.20" (5mm)||0.28" (7.1mm)||1,000||2 lbs||Black|
|RI-HLCC-2BK||0.27 (6.9mm)||0.39" (9.9mm)||1,000||2 lbs||Black|
- Once closed, the internal locking feature engages to provide a strong retention force
- Hinged clamp will not break after repeated use
- Fir-Tree anchor accommodates a wide range of panel thicknesses, provides high pull out loads, and is non corrosive for years of service
- Perfect to use in the automotive industry, industrial electronics, HVAC or as a wire harness
- Manufactured from Nylon 6.6 to provide maximum strength and durability
- RoHS, Heat Stabilized UL94-V2
- Made in the USA
|Part #||Recommended Tubing Size||Panel Hole Dia.||Panel Thickness||"A"||"B"||"C"||"D"||"E"||"F"|
|RI-HLCC-1BK||.20" (5mm)||.28" (7.1mm)||.26"-.28" (6.5-7mm)||.03"-.28" (.8-3mm)||.23" (5.8mm)||.28" (7.2mm)||.38" (9.6mm)||.25" (6.3mm)||.78" (19.7mm)||.39" (9.8mm)|
|RI-HLCC-2BK||.27 (6.9mm)||.39" (9.9mm)||.33" (8.3mm)||.39" (10mm)||.49" (12.4mm)||.30" (7.7mm)||.87" (22.2mm)||.50" (12.6mm)|
|Material||Heat Stabilized UL94-V2 Nylon 6.6, RMS-47|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030