What's special about this cable reel?
- Constructed of 304L stainless steel to resist corrosion
- Equipped with a medical grade cord assembly and SJTO cable for use in pharmaceuticals, food processing, and other sterile environments
- Compact size is ideal for places where space is limited, and makes installation easy
- Click for More Features
ReelCraft’s medical grade cord reel answers the problem of how to provide power in sterile environments. It is not only equipped with a medical grade connection, but its stainless steel casing is completely sanitary, and won’t introduce oxides or contaminants into these hygienic areas.
|RC-LS-5415-123-3M||ReelCraft Medical Grade Cord Reel with Power Receptacle||115||15||30 lbs|
- Cam latching system for smoother, quieter functioning
- Multi-position guide arm allows you to access your cable from just about any direction
- Cord stop prevents cable end from retracting completely into the casing
- Cable pulls and retracts easily without jerking and possibly breaking during use
- Base is robotically welded to provide the ultimate in durability and stability
- Nylon guide rollers provide additional smooth running without the use of lubricants
- Stainless steel finish has been passivated, removing all machining contaminantes to prevent the contamination of sterile areas
- Made in the USA
- ISO 9001:2000
Ideal for use in:
- Food Processing Plants
- Surgery Centers
|Part #||Cord Ending||Cord Specifications||Volts||Amps||Weight||PRICE|
|AWG / mm||No. Cond.||Length||Type|
|RC-LS-5415-123-3M||Medical Grade Receptacle||12 / 3.32||12 / 3||15ft / 5m||SJTO||115||15||30 lbs|
|Note: Reel intended for indoor non-weather tight applications only. For other lengths, cord types, volt/amp ratings consult the factory.|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030