What's special about these retractable GFCI boxes?
- Portable design provides an instant GFCI protected power source anywhere
- Brightly colored box is designed for higher visibility on the jobsite, as well as added safety
- Meets UL 943 standards for safety
- Click for More Features
ReelCraft’s GFCI Outlet Box Reels are wired to trip in the event that a neutral wire is broken to reduce the risk of electrocution. In addition to protection against electric shock the reels retract to reduce trip-and-fall hazards associated with hanging cords and cables.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||VOLTS / AMPS||LENGTH||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|RC-L-4545-123-7A||Heavy Duty Power Cord Reel with GFCI Duplex Outlet Box||125 V / 20 A||45 ft||28 lbs|
|RC-L-4545-123-7||Heavy Duty Power Cord Reel with GFCI Duplex Outlet Box||115 V / 15 A||45 ft||29 lbs|
|RC-L-5550-123-7||Heavy Duty Power Cord Reel with GFCI Duplex Outlet Box||115 V / 15 A||50 ft||47 lbs|
- Consists of reel with retractable cable, outfitted with GFCI box for a complete solution
- Spring latch retracts for easy storage, and keeps extension cord cables out of the way to make workspaces a safer environment
- Equipped with an adjustable cable stop, so you can reel out as little or as much cable as needed
- Can be mounted to a wall, ceiling or workbench for easy access and a clearer floor space
- Compact body design takes up very little space
- Case is constructed of heavy gauge steel with robotically welded frame for durability
- Powder coated to resist corrosion and scratches
- GFCI Box:
- Uses Hubbell PowerPort® portable outlet box with Circuit Guard® GFCI, so you know you have a quality product
- Built in GFCI to protect your attached equipment from overloads
- Flip top lid with compression foam creates a tight seal between the lid and electrical outlet, and protects from dust and debris
- Constructed of heavy duty composite material to provide shock and wear resistance
- LED lights indicate whether or not power is being received
Ideal for use in:
- Automotive applications
NOTE: PowerPort® and Circuit Guard® are registered trademarks of Hubbell Corporation.
|PART #||CORD LENGTH||VOLTAGE||CURRENT||CORD THICKNESS||CORD TYPE||CORD INCLUDED||PRICE|
|RC-L-4545-123-7A||45 ft [14 m]||125 V||20 A||12 AWG [3.32 mm2]||SJEOW||Yes|
|RC-L-4545-123-7||45 ft [14 m]||115 V||15 A||12 AWG [3.32 mm2]||SJEOW||Yes|
|RC-L-5550-123-7||50 ft [15 m]||115 V||15 A||12 AWG [3.32 mm2]||SJEOW||Yes|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Extension Cord Safety Tips
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- UL Listing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030