What's special about this ratchet cable cutter?
- Gear-driven, ratcheting blade effortlessly cuts through copper and aluminum cables without leaving burred or sharp edges
- Adapted ratchet-style mechanism and lightweight design enables singlehanded operation, so the user can work faster, safer, and more effectively
- Solid, forged steel construction provides lasting quality and dependability for continuous use in-the-field
- Click for More Features
This affordable yet well made ratchet-style cable cutter is constructed with all the features and versatility of a more expensive two-handed cutter, but at a price tailored to any budget. With solid steel construction and a ratcheting blade, this cable cutter easily cuts through single- or multi-strand copper/aluminum cable up to 380mm2 or 750 MCM.
|ED-ZDT-CC-380||11" Ratchet Cable Cutter - 750 MCM||1.7 lbs|
- Extra-wide, adjustable blade cuts copper and aluminum cable (single-strand or multi-strand) up to 750 MCM
- Convenient locking mechanism keeps handles together for easy transportation to the jobsite, and safe storage inside your tool box
- Rubberized hand grips provide comfortable, ergonomic operation for all-day use
- Positive stops on each handle keep them from completely closing, helping to prevent pinched fingers and accidental injuries
- *Do not use this tool to cut steel wire and hard drawn copper wire
- *For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Cutting Capacity Aluminum:||380mm2|
|Cutting Capacity Copper:||380mm2|
|Weight:||1.7 lbs. (2.8kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts