Economical Ratcheting Cable Cutter 750 MCM
This affordable yet well made ratchet-style cable cutter is constructed with all the features and versatility of a more expensive two-handed cutter, but at a price tailored to any budget. With solid steel construction and a ratcheting blade, this cable cutter easily cuts through single- or multi-strand copper/aluminum cable up to 380mm2 or 750 MCM.
- Extra-wide, adjustable blade cuts copper and aluminum cable (single-strand or multi-strand) up to 750 MCM
- Convenient locking mechanism keeps handles together for easy transportation to the jobsite, and safe storage inside your tool box
- Rubberized hand grips provide comfortable, ergonomic operation for all-day use
- Positive stops on each handle keep them from completely closing, helping to prevent pinched fingers and accidental injuries
- *Do not use this tool to cut steel wire and hard drawn copper wire
- *For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Cutting Capacity Aluminum:||380mm2|
|Cutting Capacity Copper:||380mm2|
|Weight:||1.7 lbs. (2.8kg)|
|ED-ZDT-CC-380||11" Ratchet Cable Cutter - 750 MCM||1.7 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!