What's special about this ratchet cable cutter?
- Gear-driven, ratcheting blade effortlessly cuts through copper and aluminum cables without leaving burred or sharp edges
- Adapted ratchet-style mechanism and lightweight design enables singlehanded operation, so the user can work faster, safer, and more effectively
- Solid, forged steel construction provides lasting quality and dependability for continuous use in-the-field
- Click for More Features
This affordable yet well made ratchet-style cable cutter is constructed with all the features and versatility of a more expensive two-handed cutter, but at a price tailored to any budget. With solid steel construction and a ratcheting blade, this cable cutter easily cuts through single- or multi-strand copper/aluminum cable up to 380mm2 or 750 MCM.
|ED-ZDT-CC-380||11" Ratchet Cable Cutter - 750 MCM||1.7 lbs|
- Extra-wide, adjustable blade cuts copper and aluminum cable (single-strand or multi-strand) up to 750 MCM
- Convenient locking mechanism keeps handles together for easy transportation to the jobsite, and safe storage inside your tool box
- Rubberized hand grips provide comfortable, ergonomic operation for all-day use
- Positive stops on each handle keep them from completely closing, helping to prevent pinched fingers and accidental injuries
- *Do not use this tool to cut steel wire and hard drawn copper wire
- *For safe and comfortable operation, we recommend eye protection and work gloves
|Cutting Capacity Aluminum:||380mm2|
|Cutting Capacity Copper:||380mm2|
|Weight:||1.7 lbs. (2.8kg)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- On-the-Job Ergonomics for Electrical Contractors
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030