Rack-A-Tiers Tug-Wise Reel Management System
Sick of hurting your back every time you have to lay wire? Scared that the next time your jack stand kicks out you might get hurt? With the Tug-Wise reel management system you can safely turn any cable reel into a turn-table style system. With a full 360° pull off that allows you to lay cable in any direction without constantly moving or tugging the reel, the Tug-Wise eliminates the movements that can lead to frustration or painful back injuries/problems.
- Installs quickly and easily with just 4 screws
- Saves money by eliminating the need for expensive jack stands or reel trailers
- Stands upright for a smooth and seamless 360° pull off
- Threading a 0.5" rigid conduit into the Standard model will allow you to handle smaller reels as well as large ones
- Deluxe model uses 2 greased turntable bearing that can withstand weights of up to 1500 lbs. while still making it easy for you to pull cable and wire
|Construction material:||No-BreakPolypropylene||6061-T6 3/8" Anodized Aluminum Alloy|
|Maximum weight rating:||500 lbs. (227 kg)||1500 lbs. (680 kg)|
|Dimensions:||15"H x 15"W x 1.82"D||21.5"H x 21.5"W x 1.5"D|
|Weight of unit:||3.97 lbs. (1.8 kg)||22 lbs. (10 kg)|
|Screw sizes:||#8 x 1.5" or #10 x 1.5"||#8 x 1.5" or #10 x 1.5"|
|Patent numbers:||CDN # 2,327,406
US # 6,676,608
|CDN # 2,327,406
US # 6,676,608
|RAT-11931||Standard Tug Wise||15"H x 15"W x 1.82"D||3.97 lbs.|
|RAT-11932||Deluxe Tug Wise||21.5"H x 21.5"W x 1.5"D||22 lbs.|
- Why Earth Resistance Can Only Be Found By Clamping It
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Wire Wrapping Technology
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!