What's special about cable spool?
- Easy-to-hang wire dispenser suspends a spool of cable horizontally, making it easier to pull from
- Collapsible design takes up very little space and only requires only seconds to set up on a jobsite
- Coil dispenser helps eliminate waste by providing smooth, tension-free pulling to reduce the risk of kinks, twists or breaks in the cabling
- Compact and lightweight device can hang from 2x4 beams in new construction applications, or from a tee bar on a ladder
- Click for More Features
When installing cable behind walls or ceilings, in new or old construction, you always want to be careful not to break or over-bend the cable while pulling it out of the box or from a spool. The Thomas Wheeler picks the spool up off the ground and allows it to rotate as you pull cable, providing a smooth, damage-free installation.
|RAT-19455||Rack A Tiers Thomas Wheeler Coil Spinner||6 lbs|
- Rugged design will stand up to multiple uses from jobsite to jobsite
- Spinning spool allows for easy cable feed-out, and also makes clean up easy by re-spooling leftovers with a simple twist
- Saves you time and money by cutting down on installation hours and materials
- Perfect for Romex, MC cable, Flex conduit and more
|Material||Disc: Plastic PVC
Yellow Bracket: Steel
|Color||Black and Yellow|
|Dimensions of Disc||20' D X 2" H|
|Dimensions of Bracket||24" L|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030