Rack-A-Tiers Thomas Cable Coil Spinner
When installing cable behind walls or ceilings, in new or old construction, you always want to be careful not to break or over-bend the cable while pulling it out of the box or from a spool. The Thomas Wheeler picks the spool up off the ground and allows it to rotate as you pull cable, providing a smooth, damage-free installation.
- Rugged design will stand up to multiple uses from jobsite to jobsite
- Spinning spool allows for easy cable feed-out, and also makes clean up easy by re-spooling leftovers with a simple twist
- Saves you time and money by cutting down on installation hours and materials
- Perfect for Romex, MC cable, Flex conduit and more
|Material||Disc: Plastic PVC
Yellow Bracket: Steel
|Color||Black and Yellow|
|Dimensions of Disc||20' D X 2" H|
|Dimensions of Bracket||24" L|
|RAT-19455||Rack A Tiers Thomas Wheeler Coil Spinner||6 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!