Rack-a-Tiers Reel End Spool Repair
This spool repair kit allows you to quickly and easily lay your damaged wire holder onto the base, thread the bar through and secure with the locking lid for a brand new spool you can use over and over. Now throwing away costly wiring and cable is not needed.
- Unruly or broken spools are no longer a reason to toss out valuable and costly wire, line or cable – simply slide your broken spool on and secure with the cover
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty
"Who says you can't put those pieces back together?"
|Max Spool Diameter||Center Bar Length||Weight||Finish|
|6.5” diameter spools and #10 AWG through #18 AWG gauge wires||9.5"||1.4 lbs||Hardened plastic|
|Part #||Max Spool Diameter||Center Bar Length||Weight||PRICE|
|RAT-17455||6.5” diameter spools and #10 AWG through #18 AWG gauge wires||9.5"||1.4 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- Term of the Day: Wire Management
- The Top 5 Things to Keep in Mind When Installing a Cable-Safe
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!