Rack-a-Tier Pull Rite Wire Brake
If you have struggled with rolls of wire or cable that are full and wound to the rim, you know how valuable the Pull Rite Wire Brake is. This innovative cable management accessory will put a stop to the jerky pulls, bird's nesting, and reduce the need for multiple person pull jobs. Easy to install and use, this will revolutionize how you set up your cable and wire installation jobs.
- Easy to install onto your 12 through 14 awg wire spools
- Attaches quickly and easily onto your cable rolls
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
|Wire Spools:||6.5" diameter plastic spools - standard #12 awg and #14 awg wire spools|
|Compatibility:||Rack-A-Tiers as well as other competitor wire dispensers|
|RAT-15455||Rack-a-Tiers Pull Rite Wire Brake||0.25 lb|
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tool Box Roundup
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?