What's special about the Pipe Wrench Adapter?
- Gets even more work out of your Rack-A-Tiers Wire Dispenser by converting it into a pipe vise, saving money and extra tools
- Prevents accidents: firmly grips wrench to prevent it from slipping off pipes while you’re cutting
- Not limited to pipe cutting: also great for conduit threading jobs
- Requires only an 18” aluminum pipe wrench for use (not included)
- Click for More Features
|RAT-10455||Wrench Adapter for Rack-A-Tier||0.14 lb|
- Adapts Rack-A-Tier into a pipe vise
- Allows conduit threading
- Keeps wrench from slipping off pipes
- Works with 18” aluminum pipe wrenches (not included)
- Ideal for use with industrial pipe
- Color: easy-to-spot Yellow
- Weight: 0.14 lb
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- Wire Wrapping Technology
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Holds workpieces securely
- Tweek needed
Comments about Rack-A-Tiers Manufacturing Wrench Adaptor For Rack-A-Tier:
A slight modification to the two Rigid Al pipe wrenches that I own was neccsary to make fit properly. The hangar slots were not large enough - suitable application of the Dremel solved that though ...
- Primary use:
- Computer Platform:
- Was this a gift?: