Rack-a-Tiers LB Fitting Wire Guide
This easy to use wire guide was created specifically for the tricky task of threading wire through an LB fitting made from PVC or metal. LB fittings are right angle connectors that are used with conduit to bring cable through the wall of a house. You may have many wires to bring through the LB which can be quite cumbersome. Using the guide makes it easier to pull your wires without trying to squeeze your fingers into the fitting.
- Because it is easier and only requires one person, it is faster to get the job done which means financial savings
- Versatility and innovation meet in this wire "shoehorn" which can be installed at both ends of the LB
- Assists when threading the wire into the pipe and conduit
- Designed for use with PVC LB fittings and adaptable to most metal LB's
- 1-year limited warranty
|RAT-42200||Rack-a-Tiers LB Wire Guide||0.25 lb.|
- Tool Box Roundup
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
- Organizing Bedroom Cables: Transform Clutter Nightmares into Sweet Dreams
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Use
- Time saver
- Well Designed
- Big Jobs
- Small Jobs
Comments about Rack-a-Tiers LB Wire Guide:
This tool makes the installation of the conductors through the LB fitting of a 200 amp service a breeze.