Rack-A-Tiers Laser Chalk Bob IV
With its 2 plum bob inspired points, the Laser Chalk Bob IV takes the annoying guess work out of finding that perfect center point on your ceiling to hang a lamp over a new dining room table. Horizontal and vertical chalk lines, can save your walls from the messy, unsightly pencil lines left behind when the cutout for a new receptacle box is drawn.
Because it helps your conduit, fixtures, and frame work remain accurate, level, and consistent from start to completion, the Laser Chalk Bob IV gives your electrical work a clean and professional look.?
- Runs off of (2) AA batteries for 16 continuous hours
- 360° rotation on the ground or tripod when attached to the rotational base
- Lines blink to indicate when in an out-of-level range
- Small, compact design fits easily inside your tool box or tool bag
- Includes red laser target, batteries, and padded case
- Chalk Lines are accurate to 0.25" at 20'
- Bob Lines are accurate to an 0.125" ± at 16'
- Line Laser wave length: 630-580 nm
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CHALK LINE
|RAT-24402||Laser Chalk Bob IV||0.25" at 20'||0.125" ± at 16'||1.4 lbs.|
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- Hole Saw FAQs
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!