What's special about this laser chalk?
- Horizontal and vertical "chalk" lines create consistent starting locations for each outlet or fixture, as well as keeping your conduit runs straight and even
- 4 reliable reference points helps ensure that electrical, framing, or hanging work is consistent and level
- Two "bob" points make hanging a chandelier or track lights on vaulted or high bay ceilings fast, safe, and easy
- Click for More Features
With its 2 plum bob inspired points, the Laser Chalk Bob IV takes the annoying guess work out of finding that perfect center point on your ceiling to hang a lamp over a new dining room table. Horizontal and vertical chalk lines, can save your walls from the messy, unsightly pencil lines left behind when the cutout for a new receptacle box is drawn.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CHALK LINE
|RAT-24402||Laser Chalk Bob IV||0.25" at 20'||0.125" ± at 16'||1.4 lbs.|
Because it helps your conduit, fixtures, and frame work remain accurate, level, and consistent from start to completion, the Laser Chalk Bob IV gives your electrical work a clean and professional look.?
- Runs off of (2) AA batteries for 16 continuous hours
- 360° rotation on the ground or tripod when attached to the rotational base
- Lines blink to indicate when in an out-of-level range
- Small, compact design fits easily inside your tool box or tool bag
- Includes red laser target, batteries, and padded case
- Chalk Lines are accurate to 0.25" at 20'
- Bob Lines are accurate to an 0.125" ± at 16'
- Line Laser wave length: 630-580 nm
- Tool Box Essentials for Home DIY Projects
- Hole Saw FAQs
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030