Rack-a-Tiers Multi Function Hole Cutter
The RAT-90200 and RAT-90300 multi-function hole cutters are adjustable, faster and safer to use then the standard drills available today. In addition, thanks to the shields, these items minimize the harmful dust and shavings that are inhaled while you are drilling and make cleanup a snap.
- Replaceable blades keep the tool performing like new for years and years
- Excellent for installing recessed lighting, ductwork and ceiling fans
- Your kit is equipped with the hole cutter, clear shield, 2 pair blades, hex wrench and carry case
- Available in two sizes to meet your needs: Hole Pro 1-5/8" to 8" and Hole Pro 1-7/8" to 12"
- Able to cut through plywood, sheetrock, fiberglass, plasterboard, fiber cement board, aluminum and up to 20 gauge sheet metal
- Ideal for the electrician, HVAC mechanic, A/V installer and construction professional
- Durability ensured with its ball bearing design as well as ABS plastic, impact resistant dust shield
- For use with any 3/8" drill shank
- 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Fiber Cement Board
- Sheet Metal, up to 20ga
|Hole Sizes:||90200 - 1 5/8" to 8"
90300 - 1 7/8" to 12"
|Hole Depth:||From one side - 3/16" (5mm) - 1 " (25mm)
From two sides - 2" (50mm)
|Dimensions:||13"L x 5"W x 13"H|
Fiber Cement Board
Sheet Metal, up to 20ga
|RAT-90200||Hole Pro 1-5/8" to 8"||13"L x 5"W x 13"H||10 lbs.|
|RAT-90300||Hole Pro 1-7/8" to 12"||13"L x 5"W x 13"H||10 lbs.|
|RAT-90-VH||Replacement Standard Blade 2 Pk||-||0.0375 lb.|
|RAT-90-VT||Carbide Replacement Blade 2 Pk||-||0.0375 lb.|
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How Can Cable Tie Installation Tools Make My Job Easier?
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Install
- Easy to Use
- Well Designed
- Big Jobs
- Fiberglass cement board
- Plastics rubber
- Sheetrock plaster
- Small Jobs
Comments about Rack-a-Tiers Multi-Function Hole Cutter - Hole Pro 1-5/8 to 8:
Adjusts from 2" up to 9" which works for every light can made and most in-ceiling audio speakers. Great for making repairs and having an exact size patch that meets fire and health codes. I can use a 18 volt cordless drill and cut 9" holes in plywood. Carbide blades hold up very well with 100 plus holes in drywall and 70 in Hardie siding and about 200 in TJI. Twin blades make adjustment easy and no balance bars to break off. Shield is really light but strong enough to stand on and with no cross brace it is easy to wipe clean. Very nice tungsten carbide blades and separate high speed steel blades (for wood and plastics and soft acoustic tile). The Hole Pro hole cutters have strong carry cases and 5-year warranty that speaks volumes about the build quality of these tools. We use the 9" version like this one and also the 12" model for big speakers and HVAC ducts and the 2 to `17 inch model for tubular skylights - replacement blades work on all models.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!