What's special about this wire cart?
- Holds up to 16 spools of #10 awg or up to 24 spools of #12 awg which allows you to carry all your wiring needs easily
- Large 10" wheels accommodate even rough terrain job sites
- Versatility is built in with the removable spindles so that you can use large spools on occasion if necessary
- Click for More Features
The Caddy Mac Wire Cart can hold a wide range of spool sizes. These carts have wire guides that make smooth feeding from the spool quick and easy. The spindle locking system makes it secure so that the spindles do not move during transportation or when they are removed to allow for larger spindles.
Please Note: This product is made to order and will take 2 weeks to ship after ordering
|Part #||Description||Dimensions||Max Spool Diameter||Load Capacity||Weight||PRICE|
|RAT-11902||Rack-a-Tiers Caddy Mac Spool Cart||26"W x 14" L x 49.5" H||7.5" (19cm)||400 lbs (180 kg)||64 lbs|
- Hinge design allows spindles to swing out for easy loading which eliminates the difficult maneuvering that is typical of slide out spindles
- Hinge design makes it easy to insert and remove spools for quick changes
- Folds from A Frame cart to virtually flat for compact storage
- The inner spindles are housed in special loops so that they are secure during transport
- Wires are smoothly guided from the spool for easy pulls
- Up to 400 lbs load capacity makes this one rugged, durable cart
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Number of Spools||Max Spool Diameter||Load Capacity||Dimensions||Shipping Dimensions||Weight|
|16 #10 awg or 24 #23 awg||7.5" (19cm)||400 lbs (180 kg)||26"W x 14" L x 49.5" H||34"W x 60" L x 20" H||64 lbs (29 kg)|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts