Rack-a-Tiers Quick Action Cable Dispenser - Cablestik®
This wire/cable dispenser was created to be used with most of the commonly used cables such as coaxial, security and telephone cable.
You can attach your Cablestik directly to a domestic house frame for instant cable dispensing, to a Free-Standing Cablestik or Hitch Mount (sold separately).
- Maximum load -130lbs
- Eliminates to need to guess how much cable you need in the tight roof space; simply attach dispenser and freely unroll as much wire or cable as you need
- Stud mounted Cablestik fits 2" x 4" framing studs
- Can also be mounted on the Freestanding Cablestik Frame (RAT-10196) or the Cablestik Hitch Mount (RAT-10193)
- Can be used with the 6" Retainer Bar (RAT-10192) extending it to fit 2" x 6" framing studs
- 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty
Cablestik Towbar Attachment
Cable can be easily attached to your work vehicle with the tow bar attachment that fits directly onto a standard 50mm tow ball. The tow bar is ideal for jobs where you need to run cables directly off the drum into conduits or duct work. The compact Cablestik Vehicle Mounting Kit can be mounted to a tow hitch, bumper bar, tray top, or other suitable, stable surfaces.
Cablestik Freestanding Frame
a stand-alone unit with a built-in CableStik arm that can accept additional cablestick arms. It is extremely stable so that you can use with confidence. Easy to store and take on jobs because it is compact and comes with its own carry case.
International Patent App No: 200390203
|Dimension:||1" D x 30" L|
|Spool Weight Capacity:||130 lbs.|
|RAT-10192||Cablestik 6" Retainer Bar||1.0 lb|
|RAT-10193||Cablestik Hitch Mount-Vehicle Mounting Kit||5 lbs.|
|RAT-10196||Cablestik Free standing frame with bag||20 lbs.|
Your Cablestik should be attached as high as possible on the frame which will facilitate easy flow over the roof truss and rids the tangling problems that so easily occur.
The Cablestik has three holes at the base, two of these enable it to be used on both 2" x 3" and 2" x 4" framing studs. The third hole is for the optional Towbar Attachment. To use:
- Position the frame upright
- Pull the pin to release the legs
- Fold legs out, and push pin in to secure
HOW-TO CORNER -