What's special about these wall mount brackets?
- Hinged designs for easy access to the rear of the components
- Non-hinged designs for more competitive solutions
- Made of 16 AWG steel
- EIA spaced threaded mounting holes
- Black powder coat finish
- Available in 6" and 12" depths
- Hardware Mounts with 12-24 screws
Rack mount brackets provide simple and efficient mounting of rack mount components to walls or open frame racks. Available in both non-hinged and hinged designs in various RMS (Rack Mount Space) capacities and in 6" and 12" depths.
(Rack Mount Space)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
I am looking at your hinged wall mount bracket model QWB19-0406H. Wondering if this bracket would fit the following: 1. Patch panel Monoprice 19" (/Product?c_id=105&cp_id=10514&cs_id=1051401&p_id=10038&seq=1&format=2) 2. Ethernet switch TL-SG1024 (-link.com/en/products/details/?model=TL-SG1024#fea) Please let me know. Thanks.
- Thank you for your question. Any of the brackets with more than 4 RMS spaces should be more than sufficient for your application.
So it has to be the model with 6 RMS spaces or will the one that has 4 RMS space be sufficient. I am specifically looked at part #QWB19-0406H that has 4 RMS. Thanks.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Assemble/Wire
- Smooth Edges
- Supports Weight
- Well Designed
- Home Office
- Space Saver
Comments about Hinged Wall Mount Bracket 1 RMS 6"x19" - Quest:
[...]. The dimensions and description exactly matched the item I received. I also appreciated the extra screws included with the item.
- Primary use: