What's special about these wall mount brackets?
- Hinged designs for easy access to the rear of the components
- Non-hinged designs for more competitive solutions
- Made of 16 AWG steel
- EIA spaced threaded mounting holes
- Black powder coat finish
- Available in 6" and 12" depths
- Hardware Mounts with 12-24 screws
Rack mount brackets provide simple and efficient mounting of rack mount components to walls or open frame racks. Available in both non-hinged and hinged designs in various RMS (Rack Mount Space) capacities and in 6" and 12" depths.
|PART #||RMS (Rack Mount Space)||HEIGHT||DEPTH||FORMAT||PRICE|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- What I Need to Know About Racks
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Any of the brackets with more than 4 RMS spaces should be more than sufficient for your application.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Assemble/Wire
- Smooth Edges
- Supports Weight
- Well Designed
- Home Office
- Space Saver
Comments about Quest Manufacturing Hinged Wall Mount Bracket 1 Rms 6"X19" - Quest:
[...]. The dimensions and description exactly matched the item I received. I also appreciated the extra screws included with the item.
- Primary use: