What's special about this HDMI converter?
This VGA plus Stereo Audio to HDMI Converter allows for the transmission of VGA computer monitor signals over standard HDMI cabling, making it easy to implement into your existing home theater system. With this converter box you make any HDMI monitor or TV a super sized display for the computer. View your videos, photos, presentations and games on the highest quality picture possible.
|NQP-HDI-6150||Quest VGA plus stereo audio to HDMI converter||3" W x 4.1" D x 1.2" H|
- Facilitates the connecting of standard component video from a DVD, satellite / cable receiver, video game box, or VGA out of your computer, to an HDMI input on your HDMI equipped HDTV
- HDTV is fast becoming the television of choice and as such many are wondering how to get their computer to play on their HDTV, this converter is the answer
- One year manufacturer's warranty
- Specifications Sheet (PDF)
- Device Type: Video converter
- Enclosure Type: External
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3" x 4.1" x 1.2"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year warranty
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Install Your Wiring Solution for flat-screen TV
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great Video Easy setup
- Audio not accepted by amp
- Direct to tv
Comments about Quest VGA plus Stereo audio to HDMI converter:
Great when connecting direct to the tv, removes sound lag (so mouth is synced to speech!) but when connecting to sound processor, no sound. Think this is because the sound is not converted to a pure HDMI sound. Unable to find manufacture to ask.
- Primary use: