What’s special about these rack cable managers?
- Mounted directly to your open rack or floor enclosure to organize cables running vertically
- Accepts up to 50 Ethernet cables per side, delivering high density coverage for up to 100
- Slotted rings allow you to insert or remove cables at any point in the run
- Safe and simple; ideal for any rack/enclosure 6 ft or higher (roughly 40U)
- Click for More Features
This vertical rack cable manager by Quest easily tackles some of the most densely populated racks with ease, and is made of cold rolled steel and hard nylon for great durability. Just mount one to the sides of each of your racks or enclosures using the included hardware for greater safety, better looks and proper ventilation.
|QVC-06-050||Vertical Cable Manager - Dual-Sided Rings|
- Delivered fully assembled with all necessary hardware for faster installation
- Cold rolled steel frame with heavy nylon cable rings lasts ages in the harshest IT room environments imaginable
|Capacity||50 cables / side|
|Base Material||Cold Rolled Steel, 18 AWG|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts