What's special about these ventilation units?
- 4 fan layout is key to increasing air flow ventilation and hot air evacuation in confined spaces
- Mounts in standard 19" racks and enclosures
- Slim design occupies just 1 RMS space convenient for space saving needs
- Unit comes in lightweight aluminum housing
- Click for More Features
Keep your airflow going with a lightweight rack mountable fan unit from Quest. This fan unit occupies only 1 rack unit taking little to no space to keep your equipment functioning without overheating.
|QF19-6004||Ventilation Unit||1||60 X 4||19" Horizontal|
- is 60 x 4 CFM, 19" horizontal
- Ventilation Unit - 110V
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Open Rack versus Cabinets
Dear madam/sir, I wounder if you can provide a 4xFan for a 90 inch rack system with dust tray. which can easilly mounted into the rack, and from time to time filt in dust tray can be changed? what is the price for this asseambly? do you have a calculation guidance to help me to the correct dimention? You may reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030