What's special about these network jacks?
- Contains an internal lock that prevents cables from being removed or inserted at your discretion
- Universal key can be used for any number of devices in your network, eliminating the confusion of unique keys
- Slim profile design accommodates installation into high density patch panels
- Ideal for securing your adding a measure of network security in high traffic public facilities such as, schools, retail stores, hospitals, conference rooms, and more
- Click for More Features
LocJack™ Keystone Security Jacks are designed to protect your network from tampering or unauthorized access. Each jack contains an integrated lock that can only be released with a special key, keeping cables locked in or locked out. At a cost that is only slightly more than standard keystone jacks, the LocJack provides a great value to any networking application.
Please Note: Security Key is NOT included - MUST be purchased separately
|Q-NLJ-4508||LocJack CAT3 Keystone Jack™||White|
|Q-NLJ-550||LocJack CAT5E Keystone Jack™||Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Ivory, White|
|Q-NLJ-650||LocJack CAT6 Keystone Jack™||Black, Blue, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Ivory, White|
|LocJack Security Keys|
|Q-NLJ-0012||RJ-12 Security Key||Silver|
|Q-NLJ-0045||RJ-45 Security Key||Silver|
|Q-NLP-6024||24-port CAT 6 Locking Patch Panel||Black|
|Q-TEL-6061||EZ-Term Multipunch Tool for LocJack Keystone Jacks||Yellow|
- Uses standard cables, wallplates, and termination tools for easy integration into your current network
- These jacks cost only slightly more than standard jacks, adding a great deal of security at an affordable cost
- Each jack contains an orange or white insert and a lock icon for quick identification
- Available in 8 colors for color coding your connections
- Highly awarded throughout the years:
TECHNICAL DRAWINGS -
|Compatible Wire Guage||22-26 AWG|
|Termination||110 punch-down tool|
|Wiring Configuration||8 position, 8 conductor|
|Insulation Resistance (min)||500M ohms|
|Contact Resistance (max)||20m ohms|
|DC Resistance (max)||0.1 ohms|
|Withstanding Voltage||1000 VAC RMS @ 60 Hz/minute|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Weight||0.5 oz (14 g)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Securing Cable to Locking Keystone Security Jack (PDF)
- CAT 3 LocJack - Drawing Specs (PDF)
- CAT 5E LocJack - Drawing Specs (PDF)
- CAT 6 LocJack Drawing Specs (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What Is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts