LocJack™ Cat 3, Cat 5E, and Cat 6 Security Keystone Jacks
LocJack™ Keystone Security Jacks are designed to protect your network from tampering or unauthorized access. Each jack contains an integrated lock that can only be released with a special key, keeping cables locked in or locked out. At a cost that is only slightly more than standard keystone jacks, the LocJack provides a great value to any networking application.
- Uses standard cables, wallplates, and termination tools for easy integration into your current network
- These jacks cost only slightly more than standard jacks, adding a great deal of security at an affordable cost
- Each jack contains an orange or white insert and a lock icon for quick identification
- Available in 3 colors for color coding your connections (black, blue, white)
TECHNICAL DRAWINGS -
|Compatible Wire Guage||22-26 AWG|
|Termination||110 punch-down tool|
|Wiring Configuration||8 position, 8 conductor|
|Insulation Resistance (min)||500M ohms|
|Contact Resistance (max)||20m ohms|
|DC Resistance (max)||0.1 ohms|
|Withstanding Voltage||1000 VAC RMS @ 60 Hz/minute|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 158°F (-40°C to 70°C)|
|Weight||0.5 oz (14 g)|
|Q-NLJ-4508||LocJack CAT3 Keystone Jack™||White|
|Q-NLJ-550||LocJack CAT5E Keystone Jack™||Black, Blue, White|
|Q-NLJ-650-1||LocJack CAT6 Keystone Jack™||Black, Blue, White|
|LocJack Security Keys|
|Q-NLJ-0012||RJ-12 Security Key||-|
|Q-NLJ-0045||RJ-45 Security Key||-|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Securing Cable to Locking Keystone Security Jack (PDF)
- CAT 3 LocJack - Drawing Specs (PDF)
- CAT 5E LocJack - Drawing Specs (PDF)
- CAT 6 LocJack Drawing Specs (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What Is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!