HDMI Matrix Switches
An HDMI Matrix switcher changes the way you access your home theater or other a/v units. With this HDMI switch you can watch a DVD in one room while someone watches high definition cable or satellite in another, even though the DVD player and the high definition receiver are in a separate location.
- Full HDMI 1.3a type 2 performance gives you the highest resolution available in HDMI connectivity
- Perfect for hooking up several HDMI inputs such as HD satellite receiver, PS3, or other high definition devices to several different HDMI displays
- Available in 3 models to suite your needs:
- The 2 x 2 has two inputs and two outputs
- The 4 x 2 has four inputs and two outputs
- The 2 x 4 has two inputs and four outputs
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p for high quality results
- Quick and easy install so even a novice installer can provide a professional installation
- Compatible with all HDMI sources and displays
- Eliminates the need to disconnect and then reconnect multiple HDMI sources
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- HDMI 1.3 Matrix Switch
- 5VDC Power Supply Adapter
- Operation Manual
The HDMI Matrix Switch Splitter allows multiple HDTV HDMI devices to be switched easily into multiple HDTV HDMI compatible monitors or projectors. With more than one output, you have the choice of sending high def audio and video signals to more than one display. Eliminate the inconvenience of disconnecting and reconnecting of different sources with this all in one device.
This switch works with HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, HT PCs, and satellite set top boxes that connect to an HDMI display. Because it is a matrix switcher, it allows any input to be routed to any output; or the same input to be routed to all outputs, or any combination.
- Frequency bandwidth: 1.6Gbps (single link)
- Resolution: up to 1080p
- Input/Output: HDMI female ports
- Power Supply: 5VDC
These HDMI Matrix 1.3 Switch work with the following devices:
- Any high definition Dish Network and DirecTV receiver with HDMI outputs
- High definition TiVo's with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition cable receiver with HDMI outputs
- Canadian Rogers, Shaw, Bell ExpressVu and Star Choice receivers with HDMI out, or DVI out with a converter
- Any "Over The Air" (OTA) high definition receiver with HDMI outputs
- Sony PS3, HD DVD and Blu-ray DVD players
- Any Xbox360 with HDMI outputs
- Any upconverting DVD player with HDMI outputs
- Any DVHS VCR with HDMI outputs
- An APPLE TV with HDMI outputs
- A VuDu with HDMI outputs
- Any PC video card with HDMI outputs
- Any high definition camcorder with an optional type C to standard HDMI cable
- Many A/V surround sound receivers with HDMI switching that include the proper chip set. Call your AV receiver supplier to discuss your application or us.
- Any HDCP compliant HDTV, monitor and projector. If the source is HDCP compliant and your TV is not, you will not get a picture. Please check your TV manual.
- and other similar devices.
These HDMI 1.3 matrix switchers are HDCP compatible; however, you must verify your source and destination devices support (or don't support) HDCP encryption.
|NQP-HDI-4122||HDMI Matrix Switch 2 x 2||13.7" L x 6.71" W x 1.26" H||DISCONTINUED|
|NQP-HDI-4042||HDMI Matrix Switch 4 x 2||13.7" L x 6.71" W x 1.26" H||DISCONTINUED|
|NQP-HDI-4124||HDMI Matrix Switch 2 x 4||16.96" W x 1.75" H x 7.9" D||DISCONTINUED|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!